Search results for query: *

1. BinaryAznMon

TMW Vitus.

Wow, my condolences, rest in peace mighty fellow canuck.
  2. BinaryAznMon

How famous is the above player?

No idea but ive also been out of the loop for a while XD
  3. BinaryAznMon

MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

I remember I had a dream when I was a kid, it was amazing with colours and music and swords. Now my dream is finally realized in the form of this mod!
  4. BinaryAznMon

If Mr.X and Captain Lust were a gay couple...

dilution gets rid of pollution
  5. BinaryAznMon

If Mr.X and Captain Lust were a gay couple...

asian reporting in. I turned out not too fine
  6. BinaryAznMon

Native Completed REKT- North Amerikan Dueling Tournament - jim rox

Ingame Name: TMW_pegasus
    Steam: binaryaznmon
    Timezone: EST
  7. BinaryAznMon

UNAC Season One Regular Season

At the start of the tournament, before any matches were played, what team did you feel was the favorite to win? At the end, did the team change, and if so, what team did it change to and why?
    TMW, they came off as champions of BIT so imo there was a very high chance that they would win again. I dont think it changed very much, but i think GA has just as much of a chance as TMW now.

At the start of the tournament, before any matches were played, what team did you expect to struggle the most? At the end, did the team change, and if so, what team did it change to and why?
    I thought DoF would struggle the most, but at the end I would say WMT as we had the least consistent core players.

What was your favorite rule of the tournament?
    I would say the first the 4 rounds. I already played in WNL where flags were forced so that didnt make too much difference for me.

What rule did you dislike the most?
    The default locked spectator cam, IMO warband does not have a huge following so its stupid to force the players to watch the stream instead of just watching in server.

From some of your favorite teams (try to choose at least 3 different teams that aren't your own), what individual players do you feel  stepped up the most for their team on a regular basis?
    Mok
    LeRoux
    Oodle

After playing all the teams in the tournament, what teams' callers impressed you, what was unique about some of the styles, or was there much variation?
    I like how clock has a calling style where it doesnt imply that hes the commander of the team, which gets the whole team calling even though he makes the biggest/final decisions.

Which team do you feel improved the most over the season?
    BkS they started very weak imo, and became pretty strong over the course of the season

Are you planning on playing in season two?
    Yep

What matches did you enjoy watching the most?
    I didnt watch any tbh. OR i just cant remember the ones ive watched in my drunken haze

Who were your favorite streamers? What was your favorite casting combination(s)?
    Cant say for same reasons above

Pick #1, #2, #3 and #4 for the single elim results.

1. TMW
    2. GA
    3. wK
    4. BkS
  8. BinaryAznMon

The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

sammac said:
    Before you lot ***** at me I have lectures in the morning and I gave you more time than I could already

its fine sammac you played well!
  9. BinaryAznMon

Teamspeak Needed

I would be able to give you a space on the POM teamspeak. You wont be limited in channels, HOWEVER if you want an actual dedicated space in the teamspeak instead of a simple channel, your clan will need to be relatively active as well as friendly. Just send me a PM and we could sort out the rest.
  10. BinaryAznMon

USA_Central_POM server regarding new patch

USA_Central_POM will not be updating to the new patch until either UNAC decides to make the switch or until current mods are working again. As far as I know, UNAC will be playing with patch 1.153 which means all of its members will need to revert to that version anyways to play. This means that...
  11. BinaryAznMon

[UNAC] Prize Thread. Donate here.

A while ago, way back in CJTT i had an idea of hosting the next tournament with a prize. Prize being anywhere between 7-12 steam warband copies to the winning team to use as they wish. Whether its for smurfing or bringing new people to the game. The warband keys would have all been bought when it was on a sale so buying them en masse would be more affordable. Problem with that is....the prize doesnt actually benefit the winning team in any way.
  12. BinaryAznMon

NA Match Rules As Determined By Mumble

hey ma im in the photo!!! im gonna be famous!!!
  13. BinaryAznMon

Native Completed Calamity's Advanced League (CAL)

Fehnor said:
    Telling William that the only chance he has to help the community is to shut his tourney down is asinine, especially considering you didn't even ask him to change the rules before you made your own tourney.

Zaffa and lag are being ****s here, and speaking for people they don't represent.

Why couldn't you work with William to get a good ruleset for one tournament? Right now, it looks like The High School Cool Kids won't let anyone else play ball. It's ******** pathetic. This tournament being shoved in last minute, with rules that, in my opinion, take a step back from a place where NA was finally getting some clans with solid tactics winning tournaments, and not gimmicks choosing maps and re-rolling random plains.

The time I spent with 1000 gold seemed better to me, because definitive choices had to be made in gear to set up the best possible team for the match.

Talking about "making NA more like EU" is retarded, because we both borrow good ideas from each other.

very ironic considering the biggest change in this tournament is stolen from WNL: Timed MotF spawns

Most of this tournament seems like, "We'll do things our way because we're different" instead of examining how tournaments differ in fun during the match, and during the course of the tournament.

NASTe had a ladder tournament with 8 teams, which was completely unnecessary, and dragged the whole tournament down. CJTT had fun rounds, but re-rolling plains and playing 3 maps were the two biggest negative points of the tournament. Those are the things you are bringing back here. The same things we moved away from to get a chance to play a solid tactical game in a reasonable amount of time. BiT has some things that can be improved on, but random plains and ruling by maps are ridiculous to think about right now. You've added thirty minutes of wasted time on average to every game, and made outcomes for the tournament come from chance instead of playing well as a team.

I guess the thing I'm most disappointed in is that there was no attempt at a compromise, or making a good tournament. It's just 4th graders on a playground sitting on the ball so no one else can play.

reposting this just so theres a better chance people will read a logical and reasonable post
  14. BinaryAznMon

Native Completed North American Native League [NANL]

T said:
    While I don't think 1000g supporters have cited any arguments other than stats or who does well, it does ultimately boil down to opinion.

I wouldn't mind trying a middle ground amount.
    Here are some loadouts. I used 1224 as a test amount because that is when factions start being able to get H. cav.

Cav: Any amount above 1224 will allow Rhodock and Swadia a Heavy horse first round with essentially zero other upgrades. Add to that and they will begin to be able to buy more.
            Most cavalry must choose between armor or lance unless using a courser. Nord cav are still hurt pretty hard, they still can't afford armor plus lance since they must pay for the light lance.

Inf:All faction inf can now afford tier 3 armor (~40 body armor) matching top archer armor. Above 1224 also allows them to choose between mid tier shield or weapon.
              Sarra inf must settle with less armor to afford a solid shield.
              No faction inf can realistically afford top tier weapons at start.
              Inf can also begin to add light throwing weapons to the mix with clever enough builds.

Range:Archers relatively unchanged. The plus 200ish gold bumps them up a bow/weapon class, not too big of a deal. Crossbowmen get more freedom in choosing melee vs range lethality.
                Range definitely does not benefit as much as cav/inf by the gold increase of around 200.

Sorry this isn't super in-depth, just thought I'd throw it out there to give ppl an idea of what it would change. It definitely evens the armor gap for inf. For Cav only a little bit but it more increases their lethality as they can afford better lances along with chargers at start. Heavy cav at start with 0 upgrades doesn't seem unfair at all, considering inf will more be able to hold their own.

EDIT: Remember I am in BkS, so no helms were worn during the making of this film. Not sure they change things too much though.

FFS SHEEPLE LISTEN TO THIS LOGIC, BINARY SUPPORT! im srs, all caps does not mean troll here. this is probably the only post ive seen with relevant balance issues as most posts are about fun which is a subjective term
  15. BinaryAznMon

Faster rounds for NA?

Lord Rich said:
    You might want to consider using the modified flag rules we're using over here in Europe, 240 second round and flags always spawn at the 2 min mark. Means you can be aggressive all round without having to worry about backing off to let flags spawn. Also removes draws pretty much entirely, they're still possible but very difficult.
  16. BinaryAznMon

Rhade said:
    Select a random pool of 2 Open maps, 2 Mixed Maps, 2 Closed Maps a week or whatever quantity you deem fit, then allow the players to also choose which one they're going to play.

As for gold, isnt the whole point of tournaments to do something different than the last tournament? In every other game I'm aware of each tournament has its own restriction, by argueing over what gold amount to use we essentially say this is the only way we as a community will do matches. Now theres nothing wrong with a competitive standard, but if say 1 clan asks another clan for a scrim on 3000 gold and the clan agrees then who are we to stop them? If one clan prefers to play 1500 and the other doesnt care then why not play on 1500 even if it is not the standard....
  17. BinaryAznMon

wanted to post my opinion on gold and preset maps, but i didnt want to read through everything so now im making a post that is both irrelevant and doesnt contribute :sad:
Back
Top Bottom