Search results for query: *

1. MP Oriental [WB] Sengoku Jidai

Hey,

has this mod beed released? I'm looking for a sengiku jidai mod.

2. Need Help With Implementing Sword Model & Texture

Hi Matteo,

thanks a lot for your help, I got it to work now!

Now, all I need to know is how to get the item to show up ingame.

3. Need Help With Implementing Sword Model & Texture

Hi everyone, a friend of mine made a 3D model of a sword +scabbard I own and I want to implement it into my Warbands Module (16th Century Mod). I have both the .obj file and the .dds texture file and I tried importing them into openBrf, but the .dds file only shows up as a square pattern...
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I have a question for you guys:

For some reason I can't use the thrust on my greatsword even though it has a thrust-value.
    What's up with that?
  5. B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

The musketeers look stunning. The muskets might be a tad too massive, but even if they stay like that It's plain awesome anyway.

Are there any news on when the beta for skirmish will be ready? I can't wait to play it.
  6. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

How can I give a specific item to my main character?

I tried adding it to the inventory of 0. trp_player (player), but it didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated!
  7. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello guys, I want to add a specific item to my game. I cloned a similar one with the Item Editor, but I can't find the mesh reference of the new item.

It's this one:
    nofrills.jpg

From this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,76333.0.html

Any help would be appreciated.
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

I really like the mod, but there's something that buggs me: the combat. It's clunky and unresponsive. I know this isn't your fault and probably a problem  of the early version of M&B,  but having played Warband quite a lot I find it unbearable.

So my question is: Is there a way to modify the combat somehow in order to make it more like the one in Warband?

9. "Risorgimento" - Mod ?

Is there any project planned/ already released that covers the italian "Risorgimento" ?
Back
Top Bottom