Search results for query: *

1. SOD Soundtrack

I really liked the soundtrack and wonder who make this beautiful soundtrack?
  2. SOD warlords soundtrack

Hi, may I know where did you guys get the soundtrack? is it from a movie or something? cause I loved your soundtrack and wanted to know where this songs coming from
  3. Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Link doesn't work it said 404 not found, my cd key are 6x4 not 5x5 any solution?
  4. Australia and New Zealand Army Corp (ANZAC) US/AUS/NZ

do you accept indonesian player?
  5. SOD Warlords - Screenshot Section!

My force charging toward the enemy's  :twisted:

mb_warband_2012_06_23_00_54_29_41.png

mb_warband_2012_06_23_01_02_15_21.png

:p
  6. 1812 - Single Player Remake - Keryyn's Beta III (Released)

Keryyn said:
    Yes when you try to enter the city streets some might crash to desktop, this is probably caused by memory/graphic memory errors, try not to wander into cities too often if there's no need.

You can access the guildmaster by choosing to meet him upon city menu, not just by entering city streets scenes.

There's also some villages that might crash, it's not uncommon, but if you don't enter villages you don't have missions with, it should work fine. Same for cities, avoid going into the streets just to wander around to prevents the crash to desktop. Use the menus to interact with settlements, castles works fine usually though, otherwise, just use the menus.

but.. what about the merchant mission?
  7. 1812 - Single Player Remake - Keryyn's Beta III (Released)

Is anyone got CTD when entering a city?
  8. The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

I love this mod, Can't wait for final release :grin:
  9. The Raid (Movie)

i never bored watch this movie hahahahaha
  10. The Raid (Movie)

Well, this afternoon I just watched The Raid, an Indonesian movie that I think it was very awesome.. Here's The Trailer I hope you like it :D Sorry for my bad English :p
  11. Best-dressed Warrior

I love this one, it's maybe at 1300-1400 ad  :grin:

black-knight.jpg
  12. [S] El Arte de la Guerra [V1.75]

really good mod, I've try it and i really - really like it. can't wait for v1.8 :grin:
Back
Top Bottom