Search results for query: *

• Users: DaElf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DaElf

Living Steamroller - A Cavalry Strategy for Floris 2.53

I originally posted this in eastpaw's excellent thread comparing each unit in the game in their respective classes (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232794.0.html), but felt that the hours of work I invested in writing it merited giving it its own thread. I hope you agree and enjoy...
  2. DaElf

Constable Troop Recruitment Bug

I asked my Constable to recruit me 50 Villianese recruits and recently visited to find that he had delivered 23 Villianese and 27 Zerrikanian ones. We went to war with the Villianese a little while after I asked him to recruit them, and the Zerrikanians are, too. Could there be some bug whereby...
  3. DaElf

Zero Reinforcements Bug

I'm getting a bug where villages surrounding my Town keep gathering 'parties' of zero reinforcements heading for my Town. Sometimes when I talk to them I get the option to send them on or take them into my party, and other times the whole game crashes.
  4. DaElf

Wenefels Castle Bug

I have twice rescued a prisoner from Wenefels Castle in my savegame and both times 1 or 2 bandits (that I've seen; there may be more) have spawned during the prison break. When I attempt to attack them my blade passes straight through them and they just carry on trying to run towards the back...
  5. DaElf

Typos

With the risk of sounding like a Grammar/Spelling Nazi.. I've only started playing the mod today (and am thoroughly enjoying it), but have found the odd typo dotted around, so here's my (brief, at the moment) little list of niggles that perhaps the Devs would like to fix for their later releases...
Back
Top Bottom