Search results for query: *

• Users: KArantukki
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KArantukki

Outer terrain - Too far away?

Hi, i am working on a mod for NW and I added a new outer terrain from a OSP pack. However, when I look in a special angle and / or if i am too far away some parts of the outer terrain disabere, wich looks like this: Does anyone know how to fix it?
  2. KArantukki

[NW-Kampagne] The Peninsular War [Anmeldung]

Historischer Hintergrund Da ich selbst kein Freund langer und komplizierter Texte bin, versuche ich es so kurz wie möglich zu machen. Die Kampagne startet Ende November/Anfang Dezember, bis dahin hoffen wir das sich einige Regimenter angemeldet haben. Sollte die Kampagne gut verlaufen so werden...
  3. KArantukki

Army of Habsburg Event [Thursday in one week]

Good day, Welcome to the thread of the Deluge event of the Army of Habsburg. It is an European Event, which is open to everybody who would like to come, with the main goal to maintain this awesome mod and to offer players a chance to play this mod. Feel free to sign up with your clan, choose...
  4. KArantukki

Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

Looking for help - At the moment I am looking for a experienced coder how knows how to add new nations. - Maybe some finished modells/textures of Units. - New (goooooood) maps for playing on the public server or linebattles. Download: Alpha 0.1 What is this mod about? The mod adds new...
  5. KArantukki

[NW-Mod] Battle of the Nations [M]

Um was gehts denn überhaupt? Die Modifikation fügt in erster Linie neue Einheiten und Maps hinzu, dazu kommen noch ein paar kleine Features die hier auch noch erklärt werden. Wie der Name mehr oder weniger schon sagt ist die Mod in der Zeit der Völkerschlacht von Leipzig und die darauf...
  6. KArantukki

New patch ?

Sorry if there is a thread or conversation about this, but I couldnt find anything, so here are my questions: Will there be a update, if yes: 1. How long do we have to wait for it? 2. What will be new in this patch, I heard something about Russia, also I saw the video about the naval fight. 3...
  7. KArantukki

[USA] 2nd United States Sharpshooters [Iron Brigade]

We are the Company H of the 2nd United States Sharpshooters, we fight as US-sharpshooters in events and battles. We are german speaking, so please dont try to join us if you are not able to speak german. Leader: KArantukki / Kalitorian Steamgroup:     ...
  8. KArantukki

Regiment List

Important: If you want to create a new regiment and you still dont know what regiment you can create take a look at this. And if you want to create a coalition with some other regiments you should start as a brigade or division, so later you can join with other brigades in a divison or army...
  9. KArantukki

Deutsche NW Regimenter Liste [ NW+NW Mods]

Neue Liste im neuen Forum
  10. KArantukki

NW Completed Monday Historical Linebattle ( NW Event )

[center] This is a weekly regimental linebattle. It will be basically be just a multiple-regiment-linebattle with no special rules. The reason why we called it "historical" is because we will be playing on historical maps like Waterloo, Austerlitz and so on. Public players are not allowed...
  11. KArantukki

Ban request

Name of the server you were on: NW_official_EU_1 (it was someone of my regiment who was on the server) Name of the person causing trouble: Mr_Krabs Nature of their offense: insulted me and my regiment and later also other german regiments (in german) Time and date of their offense: 8:45-9:15am...
  12. KArantukki

[N&S] List of North&South Regiments

Hello, I I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of N&S regiments. If you cant wait to play N&S try the Secession mod and become a part of the linebattles there! Important: If you want to create a new regiment and you still dont know what regiment you can create take a look at this...
  13. KArantukki

[N&S] 2nd United States Sharpshooters - Co.H

We are the Company H of the 2nd United States Sharpshooters, we fight as US-sharpshooters in events and battles. We are german speaking, so please dont try to join us if you are not able to speak german. This is a regiment for secession and north&south. Leader: KArantukki / Kalitorian...
  14. KArantukki

KArantukki's Map

Information Scene Name: Bavarian river Description: A small town, some little farms and a river Supported Gamemodes: Battle / TDM / DM / CTF Download link: http://www.speedyshare.com/pNBrc/download/KArantukki.sco Codes as found in scenes.txt: 0x00000001300005000008621800007b270000060500000d0b...
  15. KArantukki

NW Completed Naval-Groupfight tournament [NEW]

sry, but it is canceled.
  16. KArantukki

3tesIR_Battle_ / Seafight_Server [NEW | Need Maps]

Name: 3tesIR_Battle_Server Gamemode: Battle Slots: 80 located in Germany Rules: - Do not make TKs or teamhits - Do not troll or insult other players - Do not run away if you are the last one - Only the 3tes is allowed to recruit Name: 3tesIR_Seafight_Server Gamemode: Battle Slots: 80...
  17. KArantukki

Unitstats

Hi, are there somewhere the stats of the units?
  18. KArantukki

[DL] 1.Deutsche Legion (Army of german speaking regiments)

Wir sind die 1.Deutsche Legion, ein Zusammenschluss von Regimentern aus dem deutschen Lande. Wir kämpfen brüderlich Seite an Seite, ob Preuße,Österreicher, Bayer, Sachse, Württemberger, Westphale oder Hesse, gemeinsam sterben und siegen wir!                                            ...
  19. KArantukki

k.k. Infanterie-Regiment "Erzherzog Karl" No.3 [deutsch | rekrutiert]

Regiment since 9th of October 2011, Austrians since 17th of December 2011! Das Regiment entstand am 8.Oktober 2011 als 45.Infanterie-Regiment welches für Preußen kämpfte. Am 17.Dezember entschlossen sich die Offiziere und Mitglieder durch den zu erwartenden Patch/DLC das...
  20. KArantukki

Gula Brigaden / The yellow brigade / Gelbe Brigade ( for German players )

I am not anymore in this regiment, because the leader is gone and there are not enough active men. Since 1613 there were Swedish guardregiments. In 1624 a new regiment was founded, two years later this regiment was called "The yellow regiment" or "The yellow brigade". The regiment had ...
Back
Top Bottom