Search results for query: *

1. Unban the panda please

GK siege is a server that runs the "native" module. This forum is for bans pertaining to the Napoleonic Wars module.
  2. unban request for player "Dutch" (Official_US_1)

Our team was experiencing a high level of teamwounding, and I was having trouble with the situation because there were often too many players to clearly identify the offender. A player whose horse was killed in the process proceeded to teamkill who he thought was the offender. I slayed this player for revenge teamkilling, and then player Dutch shot my character with a musket at close range inside the spawn. I issued a ban not for the teamkill, but because with so many ongoing issues in the server I felt it was necessary for players to understand the consequences of such actions--"making an example" if you will.

I admit I took this action a bit personal, but more importantly it represents a lack of respect for the NW administration who regularly sacrifice the quality of their game experience in order to improve the quality of the experience of the rest of the server. Someone who shows this disrespect so overtly does not belong on the server.
  3. unban request for player "Dutch" (Official_US_1)

I am writing this request for a person I banned on the night of Friday, September 28th. They have had difficulty with figuring out the unban process, so I have agreed to help. Name: Dutch Time: estimated 11:00p PST 9-28-12 Server: NW_Official_US_1 Nature of offense: Dutch teamkilled me (the...
  4. UNBAN REQUEST - Lynch NW_OFFICIAL_US1

Racism is dealt with very seriously on the servers, and I personally take great offense to such behavior. I do not perma-ban for teamkilling; I do for racism. The other person you referenced was banned for a more complex reason, but that is to be discussed in the appropriate location. Also realize that permanent bans are often appealed, and in the end serve as a way to issue punishments longer than 1 hour. This gives us the ability to issue appropriate punishments. 1 hour is certainly not sufficient for your actions.

Nothing about any previous interaction made you more likely to receive this punishment; this is genuinely offensive behavior and is dealt with seriously for a reason.
  5. UNBAN REQUEST - CRITIC NW_OFFICIAL_US1

Please provide information pertaining to your ban in the following format:

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
    Server(s) you are banned from
    What was happening when you got banned
    Time and date
    Timezone
    User Identification Number*

Considering this was tonight, I probably banned you. It may have been temporary, I cannot recall.
  6. Ban request - NW_Official_US_1

I attempted to ban this individual, but with 60 or so players in the server he got away before I could locate him in the list. I apologize for the extra work this makes for the forum admins, but as a server administrator, I don't have the tools to deal with "hit and run" offenders, and for all I...
  7. Unban Request - MITT_RMONEY

It was a temporary ban, it only lasted one hour. As I recall there were 3 people in the tower each round; I saw 3 people involved in the round after I requested that it cease. If I made a mistake and you were not one of those 3 in the last round, I can only offer my apologies. I was also trying to enjoy the game and may not have given the event sufficient attention. That can only be a mistake on my part, so I apologize wholly.

As for why I asked you to stop: with 3 of you in the tower each round all dying in an explosion that only sometimes kills one enemy, your team is essentially down 3 men. It's as if they're being forced to play with uneven teams, giving them little chance for victory. This is why I deemed it as an infringement on the experience of other people. Again, the inconvenience you experienced is by and large my fault. I hope this error does not affect your decision to play on the server in the future.
  8. ban requests -NW_official_us_1

A couple of people who tk'd but left before they could be punished. Name of offender: PAUL_RYAN Server: NW_official_US_1 nature of offense: TK before leaving server Time: 24 September 2012 1:13am PST Name of offender: IXe_1er_Chass_GrdC_Rael Server: NW_official_US_1 Nature of offense...
  9. Unban request - NW_Official_US_1

Still, a 1 hour ban is a harsh accident. Yes, admin cheats are funny, but this guy lost an hour of play just because an admin was being irresponsible. Unless there's more to the story, this guy is owed an apology.
  10. Ban request - NW_Official_US_1 (more racism)

Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offenders: jewish_n***** Offense: racism Time and date: 13 Sept 2012 3:34am PDT The user came into the server with racist name. I confronted him and expressed extreme disgust in his choice of username, yet he maintained the opinion that he "wasn't offending...
  11. Unbanning Nigger_McBastard****

Seriously? You need a warning to know that that name is not ok? What's unjust is that the community has to suffer your blatant racism, and then hear about it more when you complain on the forums that you were treated "unfairly".
  12. Ban request - NW_Official_US_1

Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offenders: le_n*****_hunter Offense: racism Time and date: 12 Sept 2012 2:04am PDT Screenshots show the player with racist username in 2 different maps, which shows that he kept it for quite some time.
  13. Ban request: mR_DilLeNgeR

Higglesworth is just mad cause he's been banned twice :lol:
  14. Ban request - NW_Official_US_1 (TheBigSmooth)

Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offender: TheBigSmooth Offense: teamkilling artillery horse at beginning of round then intentional teamkill later Time and date: 00:24am PST (GMT -8) 25 Aug 2012 Was just leaving spawn when this player attacked my horse. The final screenshot shows his bloodied...
  15. Banned from server NW_Offical_US_1

This is the thread containing the information about why you were banned.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,243408.0.html

35th_Geth said:
    2. Im not sure why or how i was banned, most likely because 1 time i impersonated a racist (to make fun of them) and someone had nothing better to do but report me to an admin who didn't realise it was harmless.
    I'm that someone with nothing better to do. You're the someone with nothing better to do than plague our servers with unnecessarily offensive behavior.
  16. Unban request TheFightan22s_Swede

From http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,226893.0.html (official server rules)

- Do not make derogatory remarks to other players or regiments on the server, or about players who may not be on the server. This includes, but is not limited to, racist, sexist, homophobic and bigoted insults, as well as personal attacks and harassment.

There's your warning. Are you thinking of Littleguy?
  17. Unban request: ProfesorPoop

gobrett said:
    I was just banned from NW_Official_Us_1.

I was banned for team killing at the start of a new round, my little brother at the age of nine wanted a turn so of course I let him play a round.
    Apparently he didn't know the enemy from our own team.... He team killed 3 people and I was permabanned without warning.

Note* my name is ProfesorPoop.... No trolling intended just thought it was a funny name.
                                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks for reading this.
    Your 9 year old brother didn't know how to play, yet he managed 3 teamkills before he could be banned or teamkilled? Let us not forget that you start in firing mode, which means he would have had to known to press 'x' to change firing mode in order to kill in rapid succession. I think your "little brother" is experienced enough to know friend from foe.
  18. Multiple bans - NW_Official_US_1

Might as well condense these, though they are separate incidents. Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offender: kite Offense: multiple tks at beginning of round Time and date: 10:57pm PST (GMT -8) 20 Aug 2012 Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offender: deezed Offense: multiple tks at beginning...
  19. Ban Request - NW_Official_US_1 (KHAL)

Server: NW_Official_US_1 Name of offenders: KHAL_Rhaekon, KHAL_Ser_Twat_Stain Offense: massive teamkilling, multiple rounds even after auto-kick Time and date: 10:31pm PST (GMT -8) 19 Aug 2012 Pretty self-explanatory. I don't know what motivated these players, but I would be happy to know that...
  20. Ban appeal: 1st_Merc_Crunch

mindtrixx said:
    Brave_chicken said:
    If you would be so wise as to read the official server rules, you would know that under NO circumstances is teamkilling allowed. Not even in self defense. Why? Because of situations like this. There is no way to prove that "he attacked me first", so it's your word against his. Just get screenshots and post here, something that OP did not do. Instead, he teamkilled 3 times without proof of it being in self-defense, which is against server rules anyway.

If I'm not mistaken there is no MOTD so how am I supposed to know that?
    Also I'm supposed to let team killers TK me when I can just kill him instead? Fair. :neutral:
    Animelord said:
    Brave_chicken said:
    If you would be so wise as to read the official server rules, you would know that under NO circumstances is teamkilling allowed. Not even in self defense. Why? Because of situations like this. There is no way to prove that "he attacked me first", so it's your word against his. Just get screenshots and post here, something that OP did not do. Instead, he teamkilled 3 times without proof of it being in self-defense, which is against server rules anyway.

So yeah, let's say there's a guy trying to TK you. Are you gonna let him kill you just so you can have enough proof to get him banned and sit there for 9 minutes waiting for the round to end? I think any reasonable person would attempt to defend themselves and then report to an admin once situation is defused.

I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Retaliation TKs are prohibited because they are (in most cases) impossible to differentiate from other TKs. Doing so is taking the matter into your own hands--at that point you should expect no help from admins because by teamkilling your assailant you've made it impossible for them to know for certain that you didn't start it.
Back
Top Bottom