Search results for query: *

• Users: AvaRice
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AvaRice

How do you pull off the old duel wield disguised as a shield trick?

Title says it all. I started off by copy/pasting the items line for a shield and replacing the mesh with a dagger, but in game it looked like the blade was sticking out of the hand (sorta like wolverine). Then I tried  rotating and translating the dagger in BRFedit but I kept on getting further...
  2. AvaRice

Custom Settlements OSP Add-On 1.20

Custom Settlements OSP Add-On 1.20 v1.20 Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1180 Has caused bugs for some users. Would recommend v1.11 for now. v1.11 Download link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=1340 Stable version compatible with Custom Settlements...
  3. AvaRice

Weaker variations of heraldic armors

Maybe this would work better in a mod and it's probably too late for Native but I absolutely love seeing the blend of heraldic colors on the battlefield, especially when a whole bunch of different parties are in battle. I think that in .95x most troops (or at least the highest tier in each...
  4. AvaRice

Replace the traveler

It seems strange to me that you can get so much information from this all-knowing Traveler character. The tavern seems like a natural place to obtain information, but the Traveler shouldn't necessarily know everything about the war and where all the NPCs are. There's already a rumor option when...
  5. AvaRice

Anyone been playing the Merchant role?

With .950 out has anyone been playing a pure merchant/caravan master role? I've been playing a mercenary, but sometimes I buy out cheap goods wherever I end up and sell them for a neat profit (1000-2000 a load with no inventory management and Marnid's 4 in trade) in the next town. Seems like...
  6. AvaRice

Favorite improvements in .95x v2 (with poll)

I'm curious to know what type of improvements this community is enjoying the most in the newest version. Try to keep it from becoming a list and just describe your top 3 favorite additions. I'll begin: 1. The war party has been revamped- No more aimless wandering of faction lords. Now we've...
  7. AvaRice

Nexus War (Browser-based Urban Dead clone)

Just started playing this browser-based game a few days ago. It's got the same basic layout as Urban Dead (action points, scavenging, surviving, etc.). For those of you unfamiliar with Urban Dead, you get a certain amount of action points each day to do stuff (move, attack, scavenge, craft...
  8. AvaRice

Revamping the war party

With the latest version (.901) faction parties band up every once in a while to form "war parties". As of this moment though, these war parties don't have the profound impact that I would expect out of several lords marching off on a war campaign. This is unfortunate since I expect that most of...
  9. AvaRice

Most feared elite unit

As you've probably noticed, each faction in BOW has an elite-type unit. The question is which one do you most dread to see coming at you're troops on the battlefield? My most feared unit is the Rhodok Master Sergeants. They butcher my cavalry companions, and even Jezza can't go toe-to-toe with...
  10. AvaRice

Ambushes at night

I'm not sure if this can be done, but in order to simulate the dangers of camping out in the wilderness as opposed to paying the 10 denars or so for a tavern room, how about having there be a chance that you will be attacked by an enemy party whenever you camp (especially at nighttime). When...
  11. AvaRice

Mini-map option

How about adding a mini-map to the world interface. Nothing complex. Just some dots to represent towns and an icon to show where you are. This would be especially helpful in village-packed mods such as Onin No Ran where it can be easy to lose your bearings when you're starting out. It wouldn't...
Back
Top Bottom