Search results for query: *

1. •DobermAn•

WarhammeR is leaving WNL

WarhammeR  is leaving WNL . Thx for all .
  2. •DobermAn•

[WNL1-2] Server Bookings | Closed

Dear SCAR. I have a server in Germany but you have put us in France. It just was not meant to be. Yes it should not be. I, along with the Legend Clan Leader,  discuss server. After all,  Legend is the French  clan, please correct this, I hope, just a typo.
    •DobermAn• said:
    Server Location: Germany
    Date + Time: 22.06.2013 16:30 bst

P.S
    - If that is possible for Germany 6
  3. •DobermAn•

Team you are from?: Warhammer
    Which two Teams are playing?: Warhammer - Legend
    WNL match?: Yes
    Date + Time: 22.06.2013 16:30 bst
  4. •DobermAn•

[WNL2] Week 7 Fixtures - Deadline 23/06

Trebron said:
    Captain Lust said:
    Make a video showcasing your success in training matches and intimidate lower level teams.
    I made a short vid for free use, it's for WARBAND clan and everyone else
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL2KeOje7lI

:cry:
  5. •DobermAn•

Team you are from?: Warhammer
    Which two Teams are playing?:WH - Wonwokie
    WNL match?: Yes .
    Date + Time: Friday 31.05 19.00  BST
  6. •DobermAn•

[WNL2] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 19/05

For moderator , who dont see anything . Warhammer vs eMeMeMs .

We ( WH ) Came to the match in needed time (18 00 BST) . Our opponent didn't. As in rules said : We must wait them for a Half an Hour . We wait . But stiil only nothing . SO FOR THOSE , WHO DIDN'T SEE . eMeMeMs have to be punished as defead 0-14 as said in rules . So ,Gentlemen, (moderators) I hope you pay attention to my post, and
    do all to  apply that)
  7. •DobermAn•

[ENL] Team Contacts, Rosters and Substitutions | Make all roster changes here

Player adding request:

OBER_Knyaz 494854

(German 1)
  8. •DobermAn•

Division C - Week 5 Fixtures | Fixtures: 15/12/2011

Shemaforash, I'm not talking to you.
  9. •DobermAn•

Oh i mean that u do your work not in time , because of skyrim or smth other game.
  10. •DobermAn•

Moderators, if honestly,  u  bored, can end up playing in your ****ty Skyrim? :mad:
  11. •DobermAn•

Why , Players OBeR_RUSICH and OBeR_Topal_Pasa haven t been added ? Today is 03 / 12  . :neutral:
  12. •DobermAn•

Division A - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 28/11/2011

Do not be surprised VRNG. They have their own stereotypes of the game, and they were in russian community the same .
  13. •DobermAn•

Division C - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 01/11/2011

I want to say that the challenger. - It's just a nobody.

I definitely suggest just a drive with ENL or take away points in this case, they will be (- 3)
    Such miserable and do not respect, I have not seen. ( i just have one question, what are doing russies people on EUROPEAN nation cup? ,-  http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/1111/49/f2d013d9729c.jpg)

1 Not able to confirm participation in the ENL in a first round.

2 not able to put 10 players, a disgrace.

3 squealed their miserable, and French voice, which they were given. ( http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1111/a7/df54131ca7e8.jpg )

14. •DobermAn•

Hungarian Server Query - Petition

As a representative of the country, and in particular Russia, absolutely agree that the Hungarian server will be the best choice. For example in Russia, in Moscow at the best providers in the German server ping 40-60. (Almost impossible) And in practice it is 80-130.

At the time, as in Hungarian 30-50 (very often)

Russia is very big, and the farther away from Moscow, the ping is growing. :roll:
  15. •DobermAn•

Division C - Week 1 Fixtures | Deadline: 17/11/2011

Team name:OBeRs
    Do you confirm that you still have 10 or more active players and wish to participate in the ENL Winter Cycle, starting in Week 1?:Yes
    Give 3 or more preferred dates for the match, choosing from 12/11 to 17/11 (inclusive):12.11/ 14.11
  16. •DobermAn•

[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Winter Cycle Schedule Posted!

And what about the divisions of С? Opponents appoint each other to the date and time? :neutral:

If so, how do you know whether the opponent is not occupied already by another clan? :?:
  17. •DobermAn•

Pls check my ID . I was on ENL registration 2-3 hours ago . It changes or not ?
  18. •DobermAn•

[ENL] Winter Cycle: Invitations and Applications | Applications closed

Please delete the clan Warhammer.

After some time, will request a new clan. New nicknames, ip, everything will have a new person, please.
  19. •DobermAn•

[ENL] Winter Cycle: Invitations and Applications | Applications closed

Team Name:  WarhammeR
    Team Tag: WH
    Is your team capable of fielding a 10 player team on a weekly basis: Yes .
    Have you registered 10 players on the "ENL_Registration" server?: In process .
    Where is your team based?: Russia
    Are you willing to fight on only French and/or German servers?: Yes
    Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team: TW- •DobermAn•
    Are you aware of the new ladder system that is being evaluated and will likely be used for Division C?: Yes.
    Are you aware of the new penalty point system in place?:  Yes.
    Are you aware that selected custom maps will be used in this league cycle?: Yes . yes . yes
    Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: YEEEAAAA. )
Back
Top Bottom