Search results for query: *

• Users: SCopE
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. check out this site.

its pretty cool. its general forums with game/ map forums, so check it out. www.multicc.co.uk
  2. music...

if you want me to i can make some fan music, but i dont know if i can put the music to play during battle, if i can then i will submit it for all who want the music i make, and im not a noob, i can do it quite simply.
  3. me and my nooby teacher.

im just 15, small. If i moved to another country, i could pass as a normal person, but im known where i live as the nerd guy that is always a nerd, no matter where he is he talks about tweeking graphics and how packet editors are used to make people cheat and get higher on online games, and...
  4. 2 mods in one thread

Suicidal Mod. sending a new troop class, exploders into the map, they lob explosives, and if the enemy get too close, they self destruct. il probably make this later when it will be easier. ball game mod. i remember there being a game in the medivial ages, i read in a book and it said...
  5. you know your a nerd when...

ok post your nerdy embarressing moments here. heres mine: i was sitting playing timesplitters on ps2 at my local youth club, against 2 internet-friendly adults, who were discussing star wars galaxies while playing. anyway, there were several spectators, and one of the adults slayed me with a...
  6. Game Mode

ok what we have is a sort of... exploration mode. i would like to see in later versions. a quest/ story mode? with proper cutscenes, good storyline like your family gets killed and village destroyed, so you set out to find the killers and avenge your family, but theres a major conspiracy...
  7. Music???

hey, i found this out. on a warcraft 3 map called castle warfare, music is played in game when a player types -for the king, and i think it sounds the same as the music which is played in mount and blade some times.
  8. Animality

random incounter, with an animal like a deer, if you slay it, you get food, come across larger packs, get more food. set your men to hunt, and they will hunt for you.
  9. I was Wondering

Is there going to be other things to do other than traveling, partying, battling, buying, it would be ace if you added entertainer class, jobs, castles, sieges, veicles??? maybe a real estate vendor? make your own clan option?
  10. Funneh Faces

Heres My Funny Face http://img231.echo.cx/my.php?image=bgbag7cd.png
  11. Maps, Expansions

Make A Land Border, When They Reach it, They Have A List Of Travel Spots/ Destinations. This Means You Could Make A Middle Eastern Style Zone, Where Scimitars Of Persia, Afgan Rifles, Parade Axes Could Be Found. This Would Make Alternate Races Available, With Zones Fighting EachOther. Maybe A...
  12. hey

hey i have been watching these forums recently, after playing the mount and blade trial found on pcgamer July 2005 isue. i decided to join now, as i came up with good ideas, found mount and blade fun and enjoyable. i think it would be the best damned game ever in the entire universe if it was...
Back
Top Bottom