Search results for query: *

• Users: Rhineville
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rhineville

More weird lag problems

I'm glad to see my other thread on lag (extreme and unusual lag) is getting some attention, hopefully it'll be officially addressed. What I've come to ask help with is a more conventional case of lag, but still with a twist: I've took a break from Mount and Blade for a few months and recently...
  2. Rhineville

Tweaking the mod?

Nooby question, but here it goes: I really enjoyed tweaking the native game. It took things like leadership and morale essentially out of the equation. I found that having to force my team to fight every moment of every day, stocking my inventory with tons of food and diverting skill points...
  3. Rhineville

Companion army

So who, like me, has tweaked the game to allow all companions, and did you guys create a successful companion army out of it? I've finally got to the point where the 17 of us are quite the force. All companions have warhorses, some have spirited others have heavy, all have Heraldic mail, the...
  4. Rhineville

Extreme and unusual lag in certain battles.

Try as I might, I can't find a common element that links these laggy battles together... here's the story: 2.8 processor 1.5 gigs of ram nvidia geforce 7600 gt mount and blade battlesizer set to 150 I can run mount and blade great. No real slowdown. In most battles, regardless of the size...
  5. Rhineville

Companions with polearms on horseback?

First off, I'm not asking "how to get companions to couch their lances" my question is.... is it effective? I've tried fitting about 1/3 of them (I have all of them through tweaks) with some sort of polearm while another 1/3 has skirmishing weapons + shield and sword, and the rest simply have...
  6. Rhineville

Quick question on restoring original game/removing tweaks

So I had 1.003 for a while and had tweaked it, never bothering to get 1.010/1.011 since I heard there were a few bugs/tweaks might not work with it. After a few months I have now downloaded and installed 1.011 in order to play a mod... but I just realized that I never reverted those tweaks. I...
  7. Rhineville

Want to be released from oath... but I want to keep Tihr!

So my character has had a rocky relationship with authority. I started out as swadian, but what the king refused to gift me a town when I took TWO for him on my own with 70- troops, I rebelled. I quickly became a vassal of King Graveth and the Rhodoks to avoid retaliation. I kept Tihr with me...
  8. Rhineville

Capturing lords problem, and question about rebelling in swadia

So lately I've taken up the role of professional lord hunter :) I have a profesional force of about 70+ swadian knights, so we run down and destroy any rhodok or vaegir army we can find. the thing is, I'm having a hard time actually capturing lords. At fist I thought that one need only to bash...
  9. Rhineville

New in version .960?

Terribly sorry if it has been posted, but I searched, and also took a peek in the relevant forums to see if I could find anything. What I'm looking for is a lit of changes that occurred with the latest version. Even if someone could just give me the jist of what happened I'd be quite happy :)...
  10. Rhineville

Who makes Mount and Blade?

Sorry for the stupid noob question, but I did some searching and couldn't find anything. Is this game created by a small gaming company? Some spirited amateurs? Modders-turned-gamemakers? Pros fed up with the current mainstream gaming scene? Just wanted to know since whoever is making this...
  11. Rhineville

Heroes and troops

So here's a question: I'm only one army. I can't have my villages looted and castles besieged while besieging a settlement myself, and since the ai isn't that helpful, I'm on my own. I know that I can leave one of my heroes with some troops in an area to wait for me, but will they help? Will...
  12. Rhineville

SUDDEN change in framerate

Playing newest version of MB Playing with Expanded gameplay 2 mod 2.0ghz processor 512 mb ram 64 mb video card Mount and blade always ran smoothly for me. The new version plus the mod I was playing worked fine with a full battle (whatever the default max # of soldiers are) and deafault video...
  13. Rhineville

Assertion Failed! and crash ensues...

M&B runs fine, no real slowdown, all is peachy. There is an annoying little occurance every so often during battles. I get this message: Assertion Failed! program: mountandblade.exe file: .\src\agent.cpp line: 369 Expression entity. and the game crashes. No idea what it means or how to fix...
Back
Top Bottom