Search results for query: *

• Users: zemdu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zemdu

Quitting

hi everyone I'm zemdu co-leader for cursus honorum and I've been with it from the very start I have some bad news, I'm quitting because of problems concerning my friends, family and education. I have neglected all of these in order to work on the mod that is cursus honorum. I might have time...
  2. zemdu

looking for Sceners, Modellers, Researchers, musicians & animators

hi I'm co-leader for this mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,270.0.html It's been going good, howver our scener quit because of school, family etc etc so we're of cource looking for a new one. we're also looking for modellers, researchers, musicians and someone who knows how to...
  3. zemdu

Most badass faction

which is the most badass faction in the game (And don't say that it's the players new faction)
  4. zemdu

Looking for multiplayer?

we don't do multiplayer. however there is a multiplayer mod called "Rome at War" which has the same timeframe check it out http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,307.0.html
  5. zemdu

Cursus Honorum Research thread

This thread is for research only, plz post historically accurate things that belong to this time period (300bc) Also feel free to post pictures
  6. zemdu

Våran klant till Kung (SWE)

våran kung som ni vet är ökänd för de klantiga saker han gör/gjort  :mrgreen: snälla visa oss roliga bilder tal osv t ex
  7. zemdu

the perfect Singleplayer mod

what do you think would be the perfect single player mod
  8. zemdu

Why did the middle East Decline?

Until the late Middle Ages, the Muslim Middle East was at least as economically developed and advanced as Europe. Then, beginning in the 14th century, Europeans pulled ahead, while the Islamic world gradually declined. By the 19th century, European economic influence and superior technology had...
  9. zemdu

Recruiting

Even the smallest of mods have members that work on it and as an ever growing and expanding mod we need more members aswell. as such we are looking for dedicated people who would want to work with us on the mod, so if any textureres, modellers, musicians and researchers want to speed up the...
  10. zemdu

General dicussion thread

general discussion about the mod
  11. zemdu

the scriptorium (screenshots, videos etc etc...)

the scriptorium is for AARs, LPs, Videos and screenshots of this mod New Screenshots by Seek n destroy (added 07-22-2012) HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM!
  12. zemdu

Announcement thread!

This will be a locked thread, the only ones who will be able to write anything in it are Tsubodai and me. we'll announce some things that will come in later patches here so keep a watch on this thread  :wink:
  13. zemdu

Bug report

plz post what bugs you find so that we can remove them in the next patch  :mrgreen:
  14. zemdu

FAQs- Please read BEFORE posting!!!

Frequently asked questions you may ask whatever questions you have about the mod in this thread. 1.Is this a singleplayer or a multiplayer mod? We plan to add a multiplayer feature later on, but for now there's only single playing 2. What timeframe is this in? just before the first punic...
  15. zemdu

SUGGESTIONS

plz post your suggestions of what we should add/remove from the mod here! TSUBODAI's EDIT: All gameplay suggestions are very welcome and will be considered, however please note that before we are able to implement any complex coding I will need to have a stable version out, just to make sure...
  16. zemdu

How to make hair plumes?

does anyone know of a good way to make hair plumes for helmets?
  17. zemdu

tidig romersk era mod för Warband

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=179044.0 kolla in det! jag och några amerikanska kompisar såg till vår besvikelse att det inte finns någon bra romersk mod där ute, så vi bestämde att göra en själva  :shock: hursomhelst det var för några månader sedan och nu är vi på version 0.6...
  18. zemdu

how do i upload an independant brf ???

uhm sorry If this is a stupid question but how  how do i upload an independant brf ???
  19. zemdu

Rise of Rome mod Warband

Hi everyone as I have searched the forums quite alot I noticed that many people are eager to play a mod like hegemony city-states but for warband. so I say let's give it to them! I work for Imperium Graecorum so I have lot's of exp on modelling. the mod is to be set in the time just before the...
  20. zemdu

naval battles

hi there, I have played warband for almost a year now and I think I know pretty much everything there's in the  game. however a friend of mine has told me that there are ships and naval battles in the game. is this true?
Back
Top Bottom