Search results for query: *

1. trethmeier

The 1st East Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) * The Oldest in the Community*

Yeah, I'm just kicking it in retirement... wasting away.
  2. trethmeier

nathan1143 said:
    trethmeier said:
    Most of them

All of them

No.
  3. trethmeier

I'm sorry I missed the festivities.  I'll stop by and hang out sometime this week.
  4. trethmeier

1. Westfälisches Infanterie-Regiment (Authentic Prussian Line Infantry Regiment)

Nice score, Sven.

If you didn't see it already, our forums will be going down in five days.  It's been decided that we'd be better served by different forums.  We'll still have this thread and possibly an Enjin or something similar.
  5. trethmeier

1. Westfälisches Infanterie-Regiment (Authentic Prussian Line Infantry Regiment)

Indeed, India.  It's alright though.  We ran about the map as our mini line.  It was enjoyable enough.
  6. trethmeier

Thanks for showing up to the linebattle today guys.  Let's try and get a few more people to come next time.  We were short handed today.
  7. trethmeier

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I'm fairly certain everyone has moved on to the Napoleonic Wars DLC.  I don't think there are currently any regiments left in MM.  Sorry.
  8. trethmeier

Congratulations Kandin and Merius on your promotions.
  9. trethmeier

The training that Element was supposed to run...
  10. trethmeier

Haha then I guess I must have a lot of character.  I hope training goes well tomorrow.  If there aren't enough guys to do much, we can at least do a bit of recruiting.
  11. trethmeier

Haha could have done without the artillery friendly fire today...
  12. trethmeier

Well now I'm sad I missed it!  By the way, Linebattle in 20 minutes.  Everyone get in teamspeak!
  13. trethmeier

Kegger said:
    Wasn't bad. Had some awesome skirmishes at the end where some pubs fell in (I think one decided to join us as well) and then we opened the server up to Capture the Flag which was great fun.
    Glad to hear it.  Three more weeks before I can start making Saturdays!
Back
Top Bottom