Search results for query: *

1. Corinthian Hoplite

Troop Attributes

module_troops A troop with this: def_attrib|level(13)  will start with the def_attrib, plus a random amount on each attribute, for a total of 13 bonus points, right? However, if I set a different base value for def_attrib, troops no longer receive a bonus point for each level, why? And what...
  2. Corinthian Hoplite

[BUG] Ruined Fort has no F&D objectives

0.671 How have you not noticed/fixed this yet?  :lol:
  3. Corinthian Hoplite

[SUGGESTION] Give more power to thrusts

0.671 Thrusts seem rather powerless now. A pike thrust at optimum range will deal no more than a third of a steppe horse's health, and will rarely kill it even when it comes at full gallop. Tested the rhodok spiked staff too, same problem: stabbed a horseman wearing free clothes (or perhaps...
  4. Corinthian Hoplite

Clan match challenge.

Cumandante clan challenges any and all clans for matches. The game type is of your choice, though I advise deathmatch if you want to have a chance against my clan. Post here or PM me if interested. Also, sorry for 'spamming' your threads.
  5. Corinthian Hoplite

Cumandante Clan

I hereby announce the creation of the Cumandante clan. Clan tag: cu_ This clan will tolerate no nickname. Our code of conduct is as follows: - Have fun. - Respect every other player, you may curse and swear at them, but you must respect their choices. - Try to find a challenge. If you can't...
  6. Corinthian Hoplite

The most powerful man ever.

Who was (or is), in your opinion, the most powerful man to ever have lived? Inspiring obedience and respect in friend and foe are a requirement. As well as a natural mental prowess, adaptability and overall health. These are found in a few historical characters. But what about effectiveness...
  7. Corinthian Hoplite

[BUG] Bot HA

Bot horse archers don't shoot, ever. At least I never saw them do it. The same problem is present in the singleplayer quick battles.
  8. Corinthian Hoplite

[BUG] CPU crash

My computer (not the game) crashes randomly while playing Warband. It never happened in M&B before, and seems to occur most often in faction/troop/equipment menus, but not exclusively. My system: Windows XP Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 @ 2GHz 2GB RAM Realtek HD Audio output NVIDIA GeForce 7300...
  9. Corinthian Hoplite

Interface Sound

The moment I started the game, the thing I noticed immediately was the interface sound. Whenever you click something in a menu, you hear a sound. Pretty normal, except for the fact that the sound is extremely loud and annoying. In my opinion, the old sound (or an improved version of it) should...
  10. Corinthian Hoplite

Additional Starting Options

I wonder why there is no Son of a Farmer starting option... it really feels empty if I can't choose to be the son of a peasant. Also, something like a Soldier option is needed in the 3rd level of character creation, where you choose your final occupation. It would basically be a not-so-wealthy...
  11. Corinthian Hoplite

Man-at-Arms vs Sergeant

I want to know exactly what is the difference between a medieval sergeant and a contemporary man-at-arms. Some games depict the sergeant as a low ranking professional soldier, usually a spearman; the man-at-arms is often a veteran sergeant, armed with a more offensive weapon. Other sources say...
  12. Corinthian Hoplite

3 questions

1. Is it possible to have parties of the same faction attacking eachother? 2. If yes, how? 3. How can I set the wage of a soldier without using troop level?
  13. Corinthian Hoplite

New rank images.

It seems rank images just got shadows! Yay!  :D
  14. Corinthian Hoplite

Thinking about starting a new mod.

Right, I want to start a new mod, and this time, I'm aiming for a public one. I don't have a background idea or something, just a few goals: 1. Change all faction names. 2. Change all faction troops. 3. Change all town names. 4. Maybe remove a faction. 5. Change all bandits. 6. Add a few items...
  15. Corinthian Hoplite

Idea for a faction.

Could someone give me ideas about some factions to put into my mod(s)? Avoid historical/very used ideas, but keep it realistic. Mention possible names, if you can.
  16. Corinthian Hoplite

Required experience for soldier upgrade.

Basically: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,31797.0.html I believe that explains the situation well enough. If you need further clarification, please post.
  17. Corinthian Hoplite

Troop experience - upgrade

As it is now, it seems the experience required to upgrade a soldier is determined by his level, instead of the difference between his and the next tier level (which is by far more logical). Is there any way to change this?
  18. Corinthian Hoplite

My Services

I offer my services to the modding community. I have experience with module_troops, and have worked with _party_templates, _items, _dialogs and _factions for my personal mini-mods. I am offering my help because 1: I can't stick with a personal project for too long, although my mini-mods had...
  19. Corinthian Hoplite

Questions regarding module_troops.py

Right, I've read some of the official modding tutorials and I started modding in a new troop tree. It is finished, and I started a new one. But I've been wondering: 1.Is the choice of items completely random as the tutorial says? I am almost certain my troops prefer better (or more expensive)...
  20. Corinthian Hoplite

Surrendering Parties

I believe a party should offer its surrender to a very superior opponent before the actual battle. The other party would get them as prisoners and the usual battle loot. An option to fight would be presented, obviously. Also, dialogues should change based on enemy strength vs your strength...
Back
Top Bottom