Recent content by Yagababa

1. Yagababa

item_kinds1.txt question

Might be easiest to just use Morgh's editor--just pick your module directory, go to edit items and add the flag to your weapon.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/morghs-m-b-wb-wfas-editor-v1-50.105928/
  2. Yagababa

Glowing models, no shaders

Are you using OpenBRF? If so what shaders are you using?
  3. Yagababa

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

It is absolutely recommended that you do it, I thought you had done it already. External dedicated servers are cheap and they are far more stable and reliant than locally-hosted ones. VPS servers are quite affordable, you may check them out.

Most mods should be compatible with WSE2 without any porting performed beforehand. Go to Gekokujo's folder and see if there are no files with .fx extension in it; if there are no such files present, you are safe to use the mod with WSE2 with no problems.
    Do you have a recommendation for a service that offers vps servers?
  4. Yagababa

I tested and did not notice any problems with adding the wfas server to the list. Try execute console command get_add_to_game_servers_list and see what it returns.
    It says it's enabled but I can still only see it when I'm on the same network. Maybe I could try using a server hosting service? Do you know if there are any that would run a WSE server?
  5. Yagababa

MP Fantasy Oathwatch 1.0 (WFaS CCoop Mod) [WSE]

Please contact me if you're interested in hosting a server, I've been having trouble with port forwarding on my home network.
  6. Yagababa

MP Fantasy Oathwatch 1.0 (WFaS CCoop Mod) [WSE]

Hello all, really proud to release my first mod: Oathwatch! It's a captain coop invasion-style multiplayer overhaul that's taken about a year to bring about. As sort of a spiritual successor to Demons, you'll find plenty of interesting weapons and equipment for a unique experience. You can...
  7. Yagababa

Hey first of all thank you for making a WFaS version, it was game changing for me and my project!

I'm running a WSE Server for my mod and it works fine on LAN but doesn't show up on the server list when I try to port forward it. I run a native server that works fine and I did everything the same so I'm very confused at why it isn't working. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks
  8. Yagababa

Port Forwarding a WSE Server

Hey all, not sure if this is the proper place to ask this but here goes: I'm trying to port forward a WSE Server--I used the same router settings as for my native server (which works), but the server is only accessible via LAN. Has anyone successfully port forwarded a WSE Server/are there any...
  9. Yagababa

OSP Code MP Seismic Mace w/ Projectile-Simulated Knockback [WSE]

Thx good call. Stay tuned, next I'm going to try to apply this to an explosion script to cause radial blast knockback!
  10. Yagababa

OSP Code MP Seismic Mace w/ Projectile-Simulated Knockback [WSE]

A while back I was trying to access the game's built in ragdoll physics, but it turns out it's hardcoded and inaccessible. I wanted to create a knockback system, and I'd like to share with everyone my less than elegant solution. The idea is simple: when an agent is hit with a specific weapon, an...
  11. Yagababa

How do I fully hide the HUD,interface and texts?

I believe it's linked to game_ui_container. If you change the size/move that offscreen you can hide the item in the bottom right.
  12. Yagababa

How do I fully hide the HUD,interface and texts?

Do you mean in battles? The easiest way to do that would probably be to edit game_variables.txt: you can find the section where all the lines start with game_ui_, and change the position_x or position_y to something large to move the ui elements of screen.

Don't forget to make a backup!
  13. Yagababa

New Skeleton Error

Thanks guys, I think the problem is that I neglected to add an entry to skeleton_bodies.xml--hopefully I'll get to test after work...
  14. Yagababa

New Skeleton Error

So I added a new race via module skins w/ a slightly larger skeleton--the skeleton, meshes, and animations appear great in game, but the troops don't seem to have a hitbox. Arrows go right through them, I can't hit them with melee attacks, but for some reason they still get trampled by...
  15. Yagababa

Invasion Party and Module_Script Errors

Did you close that last ')'? Can't tell from the snippet.
Back
Top Bottom