Recent content by Willi

1. Sudden lag issues

I never had problems with reloading save games. But there were some forest maps/scenery that were unplayable.
    That helped me:
    Lord Kinlar said:
    First, rename or delete the following files in SceneObj folder, these are the bugged files and you won't need them.

scn_random_scene_plain_forest.sco (906 KB)
    scn_random_scene_snow_forest.sco (906 KB)
    scn_random_scene_steppe_forest.sco (906 KB)

Now create a copy of the following files:

scn_random_scene_plain.sco (1 KB)
    scn_random_scene_snow.sco (1 KB)
    scn_random_scene_steppe.sco (1 KB)

Now rename them as the first three above by adding _forest before the .sco extension. Ultimately, you should have the following files in that directory:

scn_random_scene_plain.sco (1 KB) (Original)
    scn_random_scene_snow.sco (1 KB) (Original)
    scn_random_scene_steppe.sco (1 KB) (Original)
    scn_random_scene_plain_forest.sco (1 KB)  (Copy)
    scn_random_scene_snow_forest.sco (1 KB) (Copy)
    scn_random_scene_steppe_forest.sco (1 KB) (Copy)

What we need is to get rid of those 906 KB files and use copies of 1 KB ones instead of them.

Hope this clears up the thing a bit more.

Take a look at that thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53320.105.html
  2. Is the DeathCam broken in 3.411?

Death cam seems to work only with multiple threads.
    I have to check "Force Single Threading" in options - otherwise I will get ctd's after a while - but this option also disables death cam movements with mouse. Its only possible to scroll with keyboard, but no its not possible to change the viewing direction.

Would be great if this feature gets an update.
  3. Announcement: You can now upgrade to WB Patch 1.43.

what about WB 1.143? Has anyone tried it with pop?
  4. Is it normal for there to be much less music?

seems like I also missed patch 3.302 - soundfiles are all ogg  :oops:
    I'll do a full d/l of 3.4, that should fix my problems ...

Thank you
  5. Is it normal for there to be much less music?

alkoaine said:
    I updated to 3.4 using Treebeard's RAR patch, and when I ran the game I heard music but no other sounds at all. And the problem persists after the first run.

same issue here - updated to 3.4 with rar-patch and only music, no sound effects
  6. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
    @Willi - then please check this thread for the long list of possible fixes I posted and try some of them.  Please report back what you tried and whether or not it worked.  We will try to help you once you've tried some fixes, if the driver update that Treebeard recommends does not work out for you.

I uninstalled the new nvidia drivers and now I'm using the original win7 drivers - no more crashes so far.

7. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

With V3.204 I had 2 crashes to desktop in the last 2 hours :sad:

Got them in town while walking through streets and also while moving on worldmap.

My system:
    Win7 Home Premium 64 bit
    AMD Phenom
    8 GB ram
    GeForce GTX280

in windows log are these entries - something with nvd3dum.dll - could it be a problem with nvidiadrivers?
    Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: mb_warband.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x4cfe1bb0
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: nvd3dum.dll, Version: 8.17.12.6099, Zeitstempel: 0x4cb9d965
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
    Fehleroffset: 0x003c3934
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x960
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cba2e12d480862
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele_SSD\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
    Berichtskennung: c11ff420-0ed6-11e0-930a-6cf049e22793
  8. POP3.2: Some points on cavalry

Some of my cavalary units always dismount - thats really annoying ...
    Any tips to prevent this to happen?
  9. Installation of Patch for PoP 3.2, Warband December 9

Hello, this patch comes without installer and all files in one folder... Where should all these files go? I think at least "scn_town_13_walls.sco" doesn't belong in the pop3 main folder? Would be nice, if you could add the right folderstructure or a small readme :) Thanks and many more...
  10. *bounces in anticipation*

no announcement so far, but a lot of new sticky threads about PoP WB port :grin:

And they are making me really "bouncy" - release today would be great
  11. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.2

even with savegamepatch its not compatible with 1.1
    My inventory is ok, but now we use daggers instead of sword for duells ...

12. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.1

CTD / RGL Error:

If I talk to Ealdamon Bleacca I get a RGL Error:
    get_object failed for mesh and a long number...

13. Beowulf Quest [spoilers]

Ettore53 said:
    For Willi
    Go to Tillin castle in Dummonia a talk with a noble there - He will send you in an irish castle to find an Abbot that ask you to kill him. At this  point he send you in Wales town and there  I did not find anyone that wanted speak with me.

the quest is buggy - chose allways the option to kill, then it works.
    If you chose the money options the next guy in quest wont speak to you ...

But I'm dissapointed by the sword I got ...
  14. Beowulf Quest [spoilers]

Thank you - but now I found my mistake:
    I shouldn't use all available chat options ...

I had to restart the quest and now I could talk to that guy in Dumonia  :mrgreen:
  15. Beowulf Quest [spoilers]

I could need some help - haven't done much in this quest:
    1) got the quest
    2) I talked to the hermit at Din Erth and he told me that I should seek someone of Dumnonia.
    3) here I'm stuck - any hints for me where I should look? I visited every castle/town in the southern regions ...

Back
Top Bottom