Recent content by Wayac

1. Where is the code for enterprises?

Anyone know what can be modded for enterprises (i.e. how much it costs to build, how much they give weekly) in just the text files?
  2. Effective ways to get reknown after v1.125

The best way to still get large chunks of renown for me (and mind that I play on wimpy settings :razz:) is to win when defenders sally out for a siege.  I believe now that they've fixed siege defenses, you can also get large renown numbers for defending against insane odds, but I haven't confirmed it yet.
  3. I love watching a knight/comapion try to get back on the horse.

But why the hell do they even dismount? Sometimes they jump of the horses in extremely inappropriate situations and ruin my plans!

My going theory is that they're too close together (when holding position).  At the beginning of a battle where I tell my cav to hold, I immediately tell them to spread out and that helps (sometimes).
  4. is there any way to leave mercenary service?

I hear you can accept becoming a vassal, then renounce your oath.  Never tried it myself, but if you don't mind the rep loss it's worth a shot.
  5. cows

orangatang said:
    Fattyfat said:
    Definately sounds like an oddity, since whenever I take a cow quest, the next closest village always seems to have cattle.

I'll upload the save game if you want. There are none anywhere I've been and I've been to maybe 20 villages.

It used to be this way for me in M&B, but in Warband I've had much much better luck.  One thing you can do is check out what the neighboring villages look like, as far as I know, the availability of cattle is determined by the village's prosperity.
  6. Okay, next up; How does the looting skill affect things?

As far as I've read on these boards, more points in Looting increases the amount of loot, not the quality of it.  But more loot means more chances for rare loot, so it sometimes can seem like you're getting better stuff.  From personal experience, you don't really notice a change until you get a few points into it.
  7. Renown loss in 1.113?

Ah, that might be it.  Is 1400+ too high then?
  8. Renown loss in 1.113?

Mostly small ones so far.  Like if it's less than 10 renown projected, I don't get any.  I'll try to get some bigger fights tested soon.
  9. Renown loss in 1.113?

I've been noticing I end up getting awarded less renown than is initially reported, even when I don't allow any routing.  Anyone else getting this?
  10. 1.112 - Save often

Bratislav said:
    hmm is it safe to update to 113?
    I mean... i dont want to start a new game again xD
    Just played the same battle the crashed on me before.  Ran just fine with 1.113 :grin:
  11. 1.112 - Save often

Getting this right before it crashes:
    mbprecrash1112.jpg
    Anyone else get the same?
  12. Disable Companion Interaction: Warband Edition

I've reapplied this change (from 105 to 110) and am still able to load my old save files and the tweak still seems to be working.  Can anyone else confirm this?
  13. Manual blocking versus chamber blocking w/ 1h sword

But since chamber blocking is merely attacking in the right direction at the right time, wouldn't higher weapon proficiency increase the speed at which you could chamber block? (in SP anyway)
Back
Top Bottom