Recent content by TheKungFuMunk

1. Tavern Crashe Fix Bug

Sorted matey thankyou I am new to getting mods running
  2. Tavern Crashe Fix Bug

I had the same problem as another guy with entering the tavern causing CTD I have applied the patch and the game works fine however I keep getting an error message in red constantly scrolling up my screen say line 11 how do I fix this says  something about calculate city based on villages...
  3. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Really matey you need to delete old posts to keep board small and relevent I dont understand half the stuff people talk about on these boards chugging through 35 pages is hard especially when like me u have no idea so I will simply says thanks matey
  4. M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

intel dual core 2.66hz
    2gb ram
    pny nvidia 220 gt card

Pendor seems to work fine warband runs very smoothly however I keep getting random crashes at graphic switches Ie going from map to action either walking round streets or fighting.  Theres no fixed pattern to it can be against red brother hood or just walking in market I get the ding of doom from windows and an RGL error  or post fx are the most common two also having C++ message I can never read the error messages cause the system seems to jam the last dec 9 patch did help with a lot but its still happening.

ANy suggestions remember I not that computer minded when you reply thanks guys still a great mod
  5. thank youuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!

I to am glad pendor has finally arrived my life is complete thanks to everyone involved in the making of!
  6. Improvements to Warband

Firstly can i say a big thanks to all the people who spend hours looking at codes and command lines so us non tech boffins can play great mods. Right now to business firstly can someone please let me attack whom ever I want I am sick of seeing dont get involved how am I supposed to become my...
  7. Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

This looks like a fantastic mod I am however struggling to play I am running on dual core pentium 266ghz 2gb RAM and  GE force 8500 GT.  The game seems to jam or pause every few seconds it the only mod that does this and wainting a single night feels like a lifetime.

I have tried all the advice like lower textures my system recons its running at 108 % but the game is unplayable.

Any Ideas
  8. Things you Want to See in Pendor Version Three!

I would like to see a horse health monitor.  Also a vet you can get your horse fixed.  Possibly a stable at castles where you can store and even breed new horse types mixing and improving stats as you go.

I also would like a quick dismount option for lightly armour characters.

I would also like a castle captain who can train troops when you not there selected from heroes or hired from passing parties ie mercs/knights.

9. WARBAND & M&B Pendorian Stories

The sun hurt my eyes as i crawled up the shore, luck ha I curse the gods 64 men had left caladria for this promised land and I the chaplain was all that remained.  Our boat had been cursed from the start, the captain was the first to succumb to the red fever.  The crew followed, the "bounty" how I curse that damn ship a boat of death for all but me.

I sat on the beach recovering from the swim to shore,  My arms ached my back was in cramp.  I was not going to let that plague ship reach the shore, I burnt it I can still hear the screams of those who were close to death may god forgive me! After a few hours i walked in land I could see a small hamlet,  Jayek the locals call it I now know.  As I arrived I could see slave trains moving through the town, men in crimson armour gathering the women and children, beating and whipping them.  The same cruel dogs I had hope to never see again. 

The red mist of righteous fury did descend on me, I clasped my Thunder Gods Dog Symbol to my chest and walk towards these cowards.  The first guard to see me laughed "what have we here, god doesn't live here priest" .  To late did I turn to see the club that knocked me to the floor.  I felt the kicks and punches, I felt the spit on my face and I felt the blood stinging my eyes.  I know not why these men did not kill me but they left me naked and bound.  Staked to the ground like an animal awaiting the rise of the Sun which would kill me through its cruel heat, first robbing my sight then my life.
    I watched the sun through the bruised slits I know call eyes.  When you await death I suppose everything becomes more ex agerated and that sun rise was something I shall always remember my rebirth.

Around about lunchtime I could have sworn I saw a man carrying a bow in silver armour appeared.  He looked like a Valkyries come from the heavens.  It was probably me delirium I cant be sure.  He pointed east the words he spoke sounded like Celtelf speak but I thought that tongue was long dead none of my order spoke it now.  In my 21 years I had never been taught.  He pointed again to the east.  He cut my bonds and was gone almost like a wraith.  The only thing I know for sure was the arrows he carried had runes inscribed on each.

Scrambling to my feet and freeing myself from my bonds I  realised I was pain the sun had burnt my naked body and every step enforced my suffering.  Every bloody step pained me more.  walking for what seemed like an eternity  i trudged on lifting one foot at a time with only my will carrying me on the course this ghost man had set for me.  As the sun died I finally saw my salvation a flea bitten pony saddled and hobbled,  its reins tied round a leg an old world technique I have not seen for many years.  Around the horse 3 bodies armoured men, all dead with those terrible arrows sticking out of what was left of their faces.  I found clothes there and some light chain mail.  I took them right or wrong this land seemed more violent than my home,  I found food amongst the saddle bags and a sword strapped to the pony these men had not even had time to draw their weapons.

So my brothers of the Order of The Thunder God I hope you find this message in the bottle.  My missionary has not failed I have seen what the gods want of me.  Caladria is beyond my help,  This new land this Pendor it shall be cleansed from the evils that inhabit it.  I will no longer use words and faith, the only faith I have left is the faith of steel I shall find allies to my cause and I shall make this land whole again.  One man with a bow changed my life I will find him and others, I wish you luck my brothers as I will not return.

Death or Freedom

Brother Derfel

10. Can you die in this game?

I have nearly died several times after forgeting to eat while playing this game
  11. Questions from a new player

Hello mate welcome to mount and blade its class aint it!

1/  Looting towns will give -1 honour i think and its a waste of time for money. 
    2/ The book reading happens whenever you start camping or resting in towns its automatic once you have selected the book to read
    3/ Solo small partys of sea raiders, by solo i mean on your own charge single opponents at the edges of the group and cut them down one at a time tricky as sea raiders throw axes so try not to ride in straight lines for to long.
    4/ Morale is affected by food and part size losing and winning and honourable actions dont worry about it to much it kinda takes care of itself.

Thanks

The Munk
  12. Start Menu

I have only got lord of realm and native in module file but loads of other mods in list
  13. Start Menu

When I click on my mount and blade desktop icon and select a mod to play i get a list of all the mods that have been on my PC i only have two mods i regulary play so how do i get rid of these ghost mods which appear on the slide down menu which i have already removed from my module file???
  14. Refreshing my Mount and Blade

I want to reinstall a freash copy of mount and blade to my pc I have a lvl 40 character that i dont want to lose what file do i need to copy to keep him
  15. SP Fantasy Rigante mod

Yes and David Gemell is dead now god rest his soul Long live Stella Gemmel who finished the troy books if you havent read them guys they are excellent
Back
Top Bottom