Recent content by Sumi

1. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

Ahhh I see, my apologies! Didnt realize it was an issue with the game and thought it was something on my end. Thank you for the update! I will sit tight and wait for the fix. Thank you for all you guys do!
  2. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

Hello? Is someone still working on this?
  3. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

Hi there! I dont mean to rush, any word back on this yet? Thank you again for your time!
  4. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

Hello there! I apologize for the late reply, just got home from work.

I cant believe I missed that! Totally forgot about Steam Workshop, but unfortunately, even after a clean install, it is still not booting up. I have sent you the 4 logs again to the same email provided prior.
  5. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

All good! Just sent you the necessary files!
  6. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

I am on Steam. I did both, deleted through Steam then went into the folder it was in and deleted all left over files in all 3 directories.
  7. Need More Info Crashes upon opening the game

Summary: I used to play this game heavily modded, but after several crashes, I decided to go back to vanilla. However, the game did not boot up successfully, so I did a clean install of the game. Deleted everything in the Steam library, Documents, and the ProgramData, then reinstalled the game...
  8. Server looking for regiments for events and Regiment looking for Recruits!

Server: The 21eVolt Server is now host naval events every wednesday! Please come join us! To sign up, please join our teamspeak or message me on Steam. Our teamspeak, other ways to contact us, and event times are on our website! (below). Regiment: The 21e Voltigeurs are now recruiting! We are a...
Back
Top Bottom