Resolved game dont start the launcher

Now it crashes again...
  2. Quintillius

Resolved game dont start the launcher

Works great thanks man!
  3. Quintillius

Resolved 1.5.9 causing major FPS drop, it's insane

Same...
    I get that red latency problem icon, but 98% of time I cant join a match because the whole game crashes.
  4. Quintillius

Nova Aetas - Why wasn't the game updated yet?

Thank you a lot for bringing up these suggestions. Though if I find time to work on the next update. It will mainly focus on fixing bugs and polishing the game than adding a bunch of new features  :grin:.
    If you prefer to have new models for weapons. Go and replace the stuff yourself. If you download OpenBRF, you can replace the models with those from other mods. Just keep the name.
  5. Quintillius

Tweaks, Minimods & Translations

Added.
  6. Quintillius

Ongoing Development?

Heh  :grin:!

7. Quintillius

Ongoing Development?

Still here  :smile:. Couldn't work on Nova Aetas last year due to thesis writing. Not sure if I'll get enough time to launch another version, but there is some work done for the next update.
  8. Quintillius

Nova Aetas v5.0

v5.0 is not compatible with previous version unfortunately.
  9. Quintillius

cavalry unit swicthing back to lancers and spears

Thank you for reporting. Pls post it in the bugs section so I can take a look.
  10. Quintillius

Some suggestions

Hey, thank you for showing your thoughts on Nova Aetas.

1) Well, you might be an atheist, but your overlord is not. He's the boss overall.
    2) Embezzler might be related to town mismanagement. Do you have a high salary at a village, town or kingdom?
    3) Yes, yes.
    4) I'll take a look, thnx.
    5) Can you explain a bit more? Did they lose everything? Should they be more aggresive?
  11. Quintillius

Fomations source code?

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/3784/?
  12. Quintillius

Quarrying

Ores respawn completely random everytime. They do not replete.
  13. Quintillius

Tailor Foreman /exploration of new world

The overseer should be next to one of the weavery looms. That one in the backroom. I'll take a look.
Back
Top Bottom