Recent content by Mudcrab

1. Mudcrab

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

One thing I have noticed guys (seeing as here you are on the same thread), is that I encounter severe stuttering in large Perisno battles of 400 troops.

But I do not encounter the problem in Pendor. Any reason why that might be?
  2. Mudcrab

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Yo I haven't posted on these forums in years.

But I've taken the gargantuan effort to log back in...  Just to let you know how hyped I am for the game and that I wish you all the best!

Godspeed.
  3. Mudcrab

Comments: 3.0 Released

Im gonna start a full damage (as always) hardcore save (rarely) playthrough of this mod right now! Gonna be epic, katana-goodness! :grin:
  4. Mudcrab

The Foolocracy of Fedner [FF]

Yo im interested in joining this clan, haven't got a mic at the moment but hopefully will get one soon.
  5. Mudcrab

Crpg is lame?

Boromir_The_Mighty said:
    Played cRPG, didn't like it that much. but sure as hell didn't start a topic to say howmuch it sucks..

Your right it was pretty lame of me..
  6. Mudcrab

Crpg is lame?

Eiríkr Rauði said:
    You're around two years too late to the party.

yeah i havent played Warband in ages and i come back to find this crap!
  7. Mudcrab

Crpg is lame?

I just think native is generally more skill based and allows you to play an infantry dude with various weapons.

Where as Crpg kinda forces you down the 'best' route for however you want to play..
  8. Mudcrab

Crpg is lame?

Just gonna rage here and say that this mod has kinda ruined warband for me. Everyone seems to love it but i can't even be bothered to play until a high level. Its full of characters tailored to ultimate 2H spam, the levelling sucks and takes time, everyone seems to act like a total bellend and...
  9. Mudcrab

{22nd} The 22nd Battalion

Yes! Finally some recognition from the old boys!!

:grin: (those silly new people)
  10. Mudcrab

"ooooh im Shemaforash and i know things!"
  11. Mudcrab

Cheers just wanted to hear it from one of them though.

Get the full scope ya know
  12. Mudcrab

Hey guys dunno if you remember me or not but we played in Beta loads and afterwards.

Id quite like to play with you lot again, are you still active in warband?
  13. Mudcrab

[S] Scaedumar Mod - Beta version released

This mod is very nice! Enjoying it greatly, a custom troop tree would be fantastic though.

I dont think the balance of such a thing is important, its up to the player how balanced or unbalanced they want their faction. It just adds so much replayability and customization.
  14. Mudcrab

How make unique weapons for sale

Shrugging Khan said:
    You don't, you disrespectful ingrate! Uniques are to be obtained by hard work and plenty of murder!

amen
  15. Mudcrab

Start Out Strategies?

Herr_Lindstrom said:
    Dude! I'm lovin your avatar :smile: ..... WE NEED A RASTA SMILEY!

Yeeaah man, we sure do
Back
Top Bottom