Recent content by Mordaunt

1. Mordaunt

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

^making excuses for a dev that's been hyping a game for 5 years without delivering. It already looks outdated.
  2. Mordaunt

197080000 people have died since Bannerlord was announced. Most of those could have played this if you cut the single player garbage and gave people what they wanted 3 years ago: a multiplayer game. Think about it.
  3. Mordaunt

These tards gonna release a game soon? Been hearing about this for 3 years, no wonder the graphics already look so dated. This isn't a profitable gaming business model and they can't rely on fan loyalty to keep them afloat for 5 years without releasing. Lift your game, this isn't the 90's.
  4. Mordaunt

AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

monnikje said:
    Chapter 55: Ride to the Rhodoks
    26 November 1263, 9 PM
    Don't worry about the lack of wars: that's something that's going to change in the coming chapters, for now I'm invading the Rhodoks. I still need to play the fights and sieges, but I'm sure that this will be like the good ol' fighting days. As for his mental devellopment: I am working towards an end, and this is all part of it. You'll see how it plays out.

You LIED to us all!
  5. Mordaunt

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

First 12 months of warband everyone made the most attractive characters they could. Next 12 months everyone made the ugliest characters (aka the Toad era) nowadays it's the same 5 people each with 20 aliases making similar-themed ugly faces, and the rest are normal players that you can respect.
  6. Mordaunt

Cash..

I found an exploit/bug: I was in Suno selling some Fine Spice I picked up in Tulga. Every time I sold it and exited the Goods screen I could re-enter it and buy it back for ~100gc less than I sold it for. Using this method I was able to generate several thousand in about 15 minutes of clicking. Felt a bit dirty though so I reloaded an old save.
  7. Mordaunt

wait... brighteous pony is auro_x? He's the only one I know that uses a .,.
  8. Mordaunt

Name: Dojo_Mordaunt
    Weapon: HBS
    Steam time played: ~2700 hours.

Compiling my dueling playlist now.
  9. Mordaunt

Lockpicks on Scene 1?

Didn't get a look sorry they changed the scene, but thanks for your help!
  10. Mordaunt

Lockpicks on Scene 1?

I'm on the case, I'll be having another look tonight.
  11. Mordaunt

Lockpicks on Scene 1?

Thanks but that's the training station to become a brigand etc.
  12. Mordaunt

Lockpicks on Scene 1?

Got a screenshot? I had a good look in there last night and couldn't see any. Up the ladder? Just inside the entrance?
  13. Mordaunt

Lockpicks on Scene 1?

As per title, where are the lockpicks on Scene 1 (default scene/vorrne's map)? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom