Recent content by MarkusTheManslayer

1. MarkusTheManslayer

Metal, metal, metal

Anybody been watching the new show Metal Evolution on VH1 Classic?
  2. MarkusTheManslayer

Does cheating ruin games?

Honestly, it depends. If it's a game I could care less about, cheat away! I'd have more fun that way. But if it were an interesting game, I'd play it totally blind. No knowing of the backstory, no walkthroughs, no guides.
  3. MarkusTheManslayer

How do you game?

I am a casual gamer. I play Warband on my PC. Don't expect me to be good online though. :mrgreen:

Bigby Wolf said:
    He's got only one button  :razz:

That's because he has a Mac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA
  4. MarkusTheManslayer

Learning/Study Style

I'm going into the 9th grade as well. But I've never really bothered to study any notes I took. I just crammed them into my binder and moved on to the next class when dismissed. I ended up graduating from the 8th grade with the highest EOC test scores for my history and science classes. I never really found the awards as something to be proud of since the US education system teaches to the lowest standard and utterly sucks.

But for how I learn, it depends on the teacher. If they're good at teaching, then I can easily remember the lessons from in-class without studying. But if the teacher is either boring/cannot teach properly, then I can't learn anything from them.

I remember having one language arts teacher who literally taught the class at a kindergarten level. All we ever did was read some of the most boring books you could ever find, play Scrabble, and take pointless notes. We had a "Power Teaching" chart for tracking merits/demerits for the class periods. I learned absolutely nothing from that class and every other student hated it. Everyone of her classes ended up failing the state writing exams.
  5. MarkusTheManslayer

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November

Also, if Anonymous is angry with Facebook selling users' private information, then why don't they file a class-action lawsuit instead?
  6. MarkusTheManslayer

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November

So they're hacking a social network that sells a user's information to third-party companies.. whoop-dee-doo. What popular search engine or social network isn't doing that nowadays? If you are well aware that they will most likely sell off your information, then don't use the website. There is no need to hack it. :roll:
  7. MarkusTheManslayer

Picture War

Oh ****, Dodes ended the picture war! :eek:
  8. MarkusTheManslayer

The Official Vikingr Naming Thread!

Mearculf Bana sounds excellent! Thanks guys. And it would be appropriate for me, since my family history involves criminals and thieves. :mrgreen:
  9. MarkusTheManslayer

The Official Vikingr Naming Thread!

My viking name would (obviously :mrgreen:) be my username Markus the Manslayer. Also, my uncle came up with his own, Mikael the Mad.

What do you think of our names?
  10. MarkusTheManslayer

What are you reading now?

Bleachers, by John Grisham. It's possibly one of the most boring/depressing books I've ever read.
  11. MarkusTheManslayer

Unlimited graphics in-game

Graphics don't make the game. :roll:
  12. MarkusTheManslayer

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

I need two banners.

One from this:

Iron_Maiden_The_Final_Frontier_by_CharlieNoiZz.jpg

Just include the head please. :grin:

And another from this:

disturbed_asylum_render_by_g_vita-d342dss.png

Removing the purple thingy in the upper right corner would be nice.

Placing both in a nice dark background for the banner would be nice.

Thanks!!
  13. MarkusTheManslayer

What made you sad today v.III

Dodes said:
    Vadermath said:
    MarkusTheManslayer said:
    Totally gonna ignore the chicken conversation and go on topic... :roll:

On-topic? You're in the wrong board, mate :razz:
    off-topic is best topic

I was going on-topic on this off-topic thread while you were going off-topic on this off-topic thread. Oh the irony. :razz:
  14. MarkusTheManslayer

What made you sad today v.III

Totally gonna ignore the chicken conversation and go on topic... :roll:

Today I listened to Iron Maiden's "When The Wild Wind Blows." Great song, but it's the first song to ever make me go "Aw," right after listening to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHg9PJc1Nds

15. MarkusTheManslayer

C++ Runtime Error for Brytenwalda v.1.34

Dorrin said:
    MarkusTheManslayer said:
    Whenever I start playing a new game, immediately after creating my character and select a town to journey to the game crashes and I get a C++ Runtime Error. I tried redoing the whole process with the graphics set as low as possible, and I still run into the error. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you.

Additional information:
    Warband Version: v.1.143
    First don't start in airgialla, that town has some bug in its scene.. Second if its a female character don't change the hair. Some styles got deleted so when it tries to load game crashes. If those don't fix it you need to get more specific about what the error says.
    It doesn't matter what town I start in. Wherever I go, the game crashes as soon as the first scene begins at the town I choose.
Back
Top Bottom