Recent content by King Henry of Britonnia

1. King Henry of Britonnia

Resolved Walking around town is causing crashes again. It's fine in villages but not in cities/castles nor towns.

Hi, can you try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and recreating this issue on an unmodded new campaign? If the game still crashes, please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here.
    So it worked after I disabled all mods. Is there any way the game can be playable with mods in the near future? I presume it will be stable in the near future. Just let me know please and thanks.
  2. King Henry of Britonnia

Resolved Walking around town is causing crashes again. It's fine in villages but not in cities/castles nor towns.

This bug has returned. I don't know how but I can't walk around towns, cities and castles anymore. Please fix this asap!!! I do have mods enabled but the mods never caused any issues of walking around towns, cities and castles. Villages are totally fine so idk what is up.
  3. King Henry of Britonnia

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Simply adding peace and war options is not enough for diplomacy. I'll go as far to say that it's just plain boring. There needs to be a system that allows pacts, treaties, alliances, and trade, not just for the player but AI as well. The ability to trade fiefs, assign companions as lords. Also every damn companion having similar surnames is just plain dumb. Just let them have a first name and let me look at their skills myself.

edit : Thanks for the update!
    Indeed. I want to be able to form alliances, like for example, I'd want to have an alliance with Battania against Sturgia if I took over Vlandia, forming my Kingdom, Brittonia. Or when I've formed my Empire, the Calraditine Empire, and wanted to form an alliance with Vlandia and Battania against the Khuzaits or even the Aserai.
  4. King Henry of Britonnia

Need More Info For some reason, I am crashing when reloading a save.....

I understand that this issue was fixed with one of the patches but for some reason, I've started to have this issue after I started a brand new save. Please help me, I need a solution asap. I am using mods but I've heard that even without mods it still crashes. I have also crashed during battles...
  5. King Henry of Britonnia

Resolved Can't paste custom banner in 1.3

Yep, this is happening for me as well. I am aware that this post was about a week or so but still, this issue persists. I really want to use my own banner.
  6. King Henry of Britonnia

Warlords/Kingdom of Bebbanburg

I hope to see a Last Kingdom mod with all characters from the show, heroes and villains. Plus a bonus feature of helping Uhtred and Aethelflaed get married with a ceremony and feast to it near the end lol, plus becoming like a brother or sister to Uhtred.
  7. King Henry of Britonnia

Will there be romance?

I hope the romance and marriage system will be significantly improved in Bannerlord (compared to Warband). For example: more meaningful quests, and the wife can be more useful after marrying (strongly depends on kind of person she is). More detailed examples:

- If she is a claimant, the player may marry her after successfully helping her to reclaim the throne.
    - Save her from being attacked or being held captive. (no longer "magically" teleport between towns and castles, more vulnerable to some danger)
    - Avenge her family on an enemy lord for killing her father and stole her family's fief.

Speaking in terms of ladies' personalities in Warband:
    - If she is tomboyish, she may be happy to join her husband's party. (would be rare for noble ladies, but there should be some)
    - If she is ambitious, she may help her husband governing the fiefs, the economy, etc. (basically equivalent to the minister in Warband, maybe with much more abilities and options)
    - If she is a conventional noble lady, she would help raising her children to be more healthy.
    - If she is a moral lady, she would help raising her children to have good personality. (As I suggested in another thread, about continue playing as a player's character's child after the player's character retire or die, the other children would respect the former player's character's decision, including which child should have the inheritance, if they have good relationship with the former player's character and/or have good personality; otherwise, the other children will be hostile toward the new player's character and try to take the inheritance.)
    - If she is a romantic lady, she would be happy to help her husband in some ways; the player may ask her to do any of the above, versatile but not as good in each job.

_______

I hope those ideas may help the developers and modders. It would be nice to see them become true someday, either the official game or a mod.

Regarding the sexual content, it would be wise not to heve nudity and sex scene in the official Taleworlds 's versions. Modders may add those things later, just like the Dickplomacy mod. By the way, for the official game, I wonder if there's an option (selection in conversation or menu) to have sex with the player's character's wife/husband, because this directly linked to when to have a child.
    Yeah speaking of special quests, this will gain favor and will get the lady to fall in love with the male player or vice versa, the female player has to impress the lord she is courting etc etc. Perhaps saving the life of the lady aka the Damsel in Distress would totally make the girl fall in love with any male character. I will want to be seeing this as chivalry has just begun in Calradia. The light of Rome has just faded so this makes sense.
  8. King Henry of Britonnia

Need More Info Can't sit in your throne in the throne room

I have noticed that in Imperial cities/castles, I can't sit on the thrones either, like Lyacoron. I own it but I can't sit on the throne, however, my wife at one point did I think or an AI did. I also checked Khuzait towns/castles and Sturgians towns/castles, it's the same. Only in the Vlandian castles and towns so far, the thrones work. Perhaps devs will add this in eventually. AI are able to sit on imperial thrones etc so I think that may be a feature devs still have to add in as it is in early access.
  9. King Henry of Britonnia

Royal and noble ranks built into faction design

I agree they should add a hierarchy system to Bannerlord for all factions, not just Vlandia.
  10. King Henry of Britonnia

I love Sappers

Any idea if sappers will be added to Bannerlord? They will be useful in sieges.
  11. King Henry of Britonnia

New hair styles

This is my first post so be gentle.....Iv had mount and blade (demo) for about 4 months and finally convinced someone to let me use a credit card to buy a serial key, which in itself is sad i would have loved to been able to buy a boxed copy at our local game store but they no longer sell it. The first day i had it i played nearly 7 hour's trough the night just having fun. I had taken quite awhile on my character model to get it to look somewhat like myself but was somewhat disappointed when i noted that quite a few types of hair, and styles with it were missing. While i myself am not it seems there is a total lack of curly type hair. while there a few "wavy" style's it still seems like strait hair grown out and bent from the change. I'm not sure if i should be posting this here or somewhere in the modding forums but i would like to have/see some new hair style's, if your a modder and can refer me to something all ready done or will try to make some i would be VERY happy. The general inclusion of curly hair would be amazing but it is one hair style in particular that i would be more that elated to have, Dreads, Dreadlocks or lock's and the many other names they have are completely missing from the character customization process. So please if anyone reads this and knows a thread that relates to it, can get someone to make a mod, or do it themself it would be VERY VERY APPRECIATED

Thank you
    I know this is 11 years later. Nevertheless, you should get M&B II Bannerlord and check out the new stuff. Taleworlds Devs have worked long and hard on their new game and I can say it has vastly improved in all areas. I love Taleworlds, the devs literally listen to what us fans have to say, whether it's constructive criticism or positive feedback, they listen.
  12. King Henry of Britonnia

Female Vassals &Banner Carriers

the top priority is to make the game work better and fix bugs so that will take a few months then they will add more content and change stuff
    I am well aware of what the devs are focusing on. I'm only saying that I am hoping they won't forget.
  13. King Henry of Britonnia

Ackhually, the word man does not specifically mean male in this context. At the time the game draws inspiration from man meant human, man as a term for male human came later. Noblewoman as a title would be anachronistic.
    Pfft. So? The term will confuse some people to think they are men instead of women even though they are women. I can understand the term's meaning from the past of man meaning human kind but it doesn't mean everyone will understand that. It's what's necessary to avoid confusion. In the early days, they did have titles of noblewomen and noblemen. The definition of anachronistic means old fashioned and in case you haven't noticed, the game is set during medieval times which means it would be accurate to have anachronistic means to it and it still applies today. Men are men. Women are women. Besides, you can't really expect that grammatical error of Empress Rhagea to be mentioned as him cuz first of all, Rhagea is a woman. That should be fixed in time after the devs finish the major stuff. You basically proved me right.
  14. King Henry of Britonnia

will be fun to see if they stay at nobleman or change the "title" to something else depending on what faction they belong to
    I've seen some towns mention a baroness in charge, in Vlandia particularly since that Kingdom already has such titles. At least to some extent, the female vassals have their proper titles. But like I said in the post below, noblewoman will cause less confusion. Therefore like what you said above, if titles of female vassals are changed to let's say Baroness or Shield Maiden or Maiden Knight etc, that would be cool. But overall, they are still noblewomen.
Back
Top Bottom