Recent content by Illyrius

1. Illyrius

What made you sad today? v.IV

Totalbiscuit has cancer again, this time in his liver. No cure and the average life expectancy is 3 years.  :sad:
  2. Illyrius

Cheap Gaming

Well, the Steam sale is up.
  3. Illyrius

Movie Recommendations

Orchid said:
    Saw Conquest 1453 last week. It so unashamedly glorified turkturkTURK history I was genuinely surprised to learn it hadn't been directed by ancalimon.
    I enjoyed it in a bad movie kind of way. The scene with the one hero jumping from an exploding siege tower was hilarious. Also, the two same looking manly men duking it out over a girl.
  4. Illyrius

Battle of Stalingrad: The Story of Wellenbrecher the German Troll

Question: what are these unlocks exactly? Decals? Armaments? Entire airplanes?
  5. Illyrius

Taleworlds Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer Campaign: Meeting Sunday, 3PM EST

As I've said earlier, I can join up if there's room. Though I'd need that TS channel address first.
  6. Illyrius

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

It's a neat idea, but with Skyrim's gameplay even an "army" of just 20 soldiers would make you strong enough to conquer Tamriel for yourself.  :razz:
  7. Illyrius

Best-dressed Warrior

Dem crests.
  8. Illyrius

Taleworlds Crusader Kings 2 Multiplayer Campaign: Meeting Sunday, 3PM EST

Is there still a chance to join up? I'd be interested.
  9. Illyrius

Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Not yet, no. They are probably saving it for the next season.
  10. Illyrius

Zoe Quinn Scandal aka. Killing Gaming Journalism 101

GOTY (Game of the Year), likely. And remember, use your Doritos™ pass for 2 days of double XP!
  11. Illyrius

Zoe Quinn Scandal aka. Killing Gaming Journalism 101

Nice debacle; hopefully it will encourage a change in "gaming journalism". If they blame this on mysoginists trying to put down a strong female developer and move on, I'm done with their crap.
  12. Illyrius

War Thunder, Update 1.97: Swedish Tanks

It means whore.
  13. Illyrius

ESO - Elder Scrolls Online (Subscription based 14$ a month)

Woah, according to its Steam page this game takes up 80 GB of hard drive space.  :shock:
  14. Illyrius

What are you playing right now?

The electro one mostly.
  15. Illyrius

What are you playing right now?

Got a bunch of games from the Steam sale. I've finished Tomb Raider and now I'm in the middle of Saints Row 3. I can't get one of the ingame radio pop songs out of my head, it's too catchy.
Back
Top Bottom