Recent content by hazzaboi

1. Multiplayer Fun!

If anybody wants to see some multi player game play, well, here it is! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs9yT-sBdvU
  2. The Knights Of The Land [Native]

I no longer want to be in the clan since I cannot put any time into it since I am in a warband clan.. Sorry!
  3. PoP Official Video Compilation Thread

ReflexCss said:
    My personal Mount and Musket Battalion video playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E9602F6308AFF72

no

I think this is for Prophesy Of Pendor videos!

but im still gunna watch them :p
  4. PoP Official Video Compilation Thread

cool thread.. yeah Im tired atm but I will record some cool gameplay and put it up on here later!
  5. It's Home Video Time! ;)

Nice! you gunna make more videos?
  6. most hardest Town/Castle to invade?

Cool thanks everybody!
  7. most hardest Town/Castle to invade?

I think the time is right to start my own kingdom.. I have a full army of empire immortals and armored crosbow men.. What is the most hardest castle to invade? So when I invade it, It will be hard for enemies to get back. Thanks!
  8. Who is this!?

mah4lf.jpg

He had just come out of a battle with about 250 troops...

I had about 100 empire immortals and 25 armored bowmen.. But there was another lord helping me in battle who had 100 troops..

:smile:

incase any of you wonderd I then captured a jatu leader guy.. and now I have a rune two handed sword thing and rune bow!!

EDIT: oh and.. can somebody tell me where the main noldor area is? i wanna try make friends with them!
  9. Tactical Carnage

Argoren said:
    Very little information
  10. [90 v.s. 90 Battle] - UK Team Recruitment and Information

Im just wondering does my age matter? Can I still play in the event? and i guess we will be using team speak? :O
  11. MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Hi, just downloading now.. is there people playing multiplayer most times? or do I have to wait till there is an event or something?
  12. [90 v.s. 90 Battle] - UK Team Recruitment and Information

In-Game Name: hazza
    Contact Details: Steam:hazzaboi98 (Im 13 if thats okay?)
    Primary Class:Infantry
    Secondary Class: Calvary
    Interest in Leading: No
    Confirmation of Ability to Attend: Yes I will be able to attend

Thanks
  13. Who is this!?

:grin:
  14. Who is this!?

AWESOME! thanks!
  15. Who is this!?

I captured him! What should I do with him and who is he? I dont really need the money since im rich but what can this gem do? :o Thanks! EDIT: I forgot I should of posted this in quick questions quick answers section sorry I forgot!
Back
Top Bottom