Recent content by HannesFury

1. Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

Might volunteer as the "Grumpy man with a long whip" next time around.
  2. The Mead Hall

Roland talks axes!

3. MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Bear. Force.
  4. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

5ibt4FA.png
  5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Belated happy anniversary, lovely town of Skalitz!

29594460_2079164175661948_2178083906375202966_n.jpg

#Survivor #Justice4skal
  6. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Harkon Haakonson said:
    How's the .3 patch people? Haven't played in several days. Does it improve performance decently?

Yes, it marginally improves it. I'm more interested in the three hundred something bug-fixes and balancing.
  7. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

In case you missed it:
    Reposted for glory.

8. The Mead Hall

ᚦorkell said:
    Scholagladiatoria has some really good videos on housecarls and the Dane axe, and more to come with his new lovely reconstructions:

So they arrived, that's geil; definitely giving this a watch!
  9. The Mead Hall

[size=10pt]Apparently, a bloke named Varg has a message for all of us.

10. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

SexHaver420?? said:
    Poland is not in any sense of the word "western".

Not only are you completely wrong, you're also very wrong.

11. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

kalarhan said:
    https://twitter.com/rick5292/status/966579154362798081?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgamer.com%2Fkingdom-come-deliverance-has-already-sold-more-than-one-million-copies%2F

1 million copies sold (no idea if that includes kickstarter and all the other pre-release buyers)

not amazing, not bad, and nice to see they made a profit ... good news for the
    Yngvald said:
    the future of the IP

That is an amazing number, regardless of ones opinion of the game. Considering that Witcher III, arguable of the greatest western RPGs ever made to date, sold some 4 million copies in its first two weeks, that is quite impressive.
  12. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Yngvald said:
    If you think you can't wait, buy it, regardless.
    If you could wait and are not sure, do wait

Orion said:
    Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    Hell, it's better with mods even 10 days after the release of teh **** game and some people have already beaten it. I pity those idiots.
    Game is good, 8.5/10, will play again.

The thing's definitely a solid 79~89. Frustratingly close to a 9, which it simply does not deserve. Yet.
    It's almost fantastic, almost reaches total greatness. Still, very, very good despite the glitches and lack of complete polish and holistic quality in every area of the game. They reached for the stars and grazed the sun. Have high hopes for the future of the IP.
  13. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

If you think you can't wait, buy it, regardless.
    If you could wait and are not sure, do wait.
  14. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

DanAngleland said:
    Glad to hear it Yngvald; would you mind posting your processor and GPU please? I have an oldish PC myself and am considering buying the game.

Sure thing, pal!
    PCU is an i5 3570K, @ 3.40GHz
    I'll check later how loaded it gets.
    The GPU is a GeForce GTX 660

Also worth mentioning I'm on 8GB of mid-tier Vengeance.
    Quite positive I'd have some noticeable issues weren't it for the 840 PRO (SSD). Far from the latest or greatest, still, quicker than traditional disk drives by a few factors.
  15. Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Yngvald said:
    Let's see how this son of a bêtch runs on 2~6 year old specs (+ SSD). Wish us all the best luck.

Update: Works fine. Over n' out.
Back
Top Bottom