Recent content by Gadheras

1. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I like to stop back every month to see what the big TW team is doing. I guess another worth of cookouts and pool parties. there's always 2025 for patch 1.3. Thank Manor Lords for something fun to do

Well, its good for you to diversify your YT chan anyways. No single game will hold peoples interest forever. You could try pick up Bellwright and add to the mix as well.
  2. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Truth has been spoken.

Why some here are so picky about someone promoting a mod in the wrong section ? At worst this is new stuff for the game.

Everything new about Bannerlord now are just about mods, youtube/reddit/steam fan content, endless fixes and distant promises.

Actually we all should be thankful there is still an active community here, TaleWorlds doesn't deserve it.

Something is very wrong with this game.
    Quite some difference between post about your mod once and spam the heck out of the thread about it.
  3. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I'll take the odds that it won't, we'll hear ~2 weeks from now that it won't be in May.

Not counting beta release, it took what? 5 months or so between 1.0 and 1.1, then another 9 ish? Between 1.1 and 1.2... We are what? 5 months since release of 1.2.7 to main, and some two and a half month or so since 1.2.9...
  4. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Help! Help! Im being repressed!

lulz, made be think of the scene with the peasants in the movie "Monthy Pyton and the holy grail".
  5. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Guess what takes the most time in the game.
    That's right, to choose equipment after the battle, for yourself and your clan members. A huge number of items and very good gloves might be somewhere in the middle of the list.

86. Escape of lords from settlements.
    If the security in the settlement is 100%, then the lords will not be able to escape.
    75. Caravan parties return 100% of their gold.
    If you defeat the unit that captured your caravan, you will receive all of the caravan's gold back.
    You have just created a caravan, and you see how it was destroyed by an enemy detachment, you catch up with it and... they give you 500 coins, and the rest are 15,000.
    76. Boosting construction.
    Prisoners in settlements perform construction work.
    You rarely build in cities, it takes a very long time, and you sell prisoners because they are no longer useful, but now they speed up construction, this is convenient.
    77. Smart workshops.
    Workshops do not stop production when the price of a product is low.
    Workshops send cheap products to the warehouse.
    When the price rises, the workshops begin sending products to the store again.
    Perhaps you didn’t know, but when the price of products in the city drops, the workshops stop production and don’t resume it again, this is most likely a flaw of the developers, but I changed it.
    68. Caravan gold.
    When the caravan is disbanded, the gold it has is returned to the player.
    Let's say you created a caravan, but they declared war on you and you decided to disband the caravan. Do you think your gold will be returned to you? NO! BUT now that has been changed.

Smart workshops?

I guess where you are from, producing at a loss is a great business move, and you have free slave labor?
    If price of a product drop so low it doesn't cover the cost of production, then it's not smart to keep produce at a loss.

I asked you before without you reply.. Does any of your changes/solutions also apply to the AI lords, or does it just benefit the player. Because if it only affect the player it create a horrible unbalance in the game.

Also, give towns unlimited gold for you to sell items is insane.
  6. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Um, I don't think advertising this to the developers are just going to accept it without their own knowledge isn't constructive, mind you, they might not even see this ever as well as won't just add random stuff they get from random mod authors.

He already had a bunch of his posts deleted in this thread already due spamming his mod.I suspect it will happen again.
  7. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Isn't this thread meant to discuss the game?

It is not true.

I'm not interested in mods, I'm interested in the game and the features in it that don't work.
    I collected about 90 problems described by players and fixed them. There are still errors and shortcomings that I have not corrected.

I can describe each problem separately, and you can also read about it now, and also check how the game looks without these problems and suggest your own version.
    My task is to convey information to the community and to the developer so that there is a reaction.

I can assume that each of these problems is of interest to a small number of players, then the normal reaction would be the developer’s refusal to solve these problems, in which case I will cease my actions in favor of the community.

Really? From what I seen, many of these "solutions" been to dumb it down and make it easier for the player. All these changes applies to the AI lords too right? They benefit from all these changes just as the player? There is a fine line between fix things and unbalance then game. If people want to make use of your mod, fine and dandy. But don't try to push it as a fix to the game, because people want it. There is a lot of things I would want added to the game as well, things other players wouldn't want at all. That is the benefit of mods.
  8. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I offer solutions and the opportunity to try out what others ask from the developer.

And you could do that in other threads, like the one you already have?
  9. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Here everyone expresses their opinion about what already exists and what they want to see.

But you are trying to peddle your "own solutions".. do that in your own thread.
  10. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I’m not discussing this or spreading it, but I’m only suggesting that we note the shortcomings of the game and ready-made solutions to them, that is, the same thing as everyone else, only visually.

Now imagine, EVERYONE started to push their take of short comings and changes they wanted in this thread. As for ready made solutions, everyone that made a mod for the game could come forward and start push their ready made solution in that case. Your take on a ready made solution doesn't necessary match other ones. Those interested in your solutions will find your thread. Modders do a lot of nice things, but leave it to the devs to decide how the base game will be, not everyone is interested in your solutions...
  11. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Dejan receives more anger after a message of support and listening than when he said nothing.😅 Don't be surprised if you don't receive any news.😉 Learn to respect the work of others first and perhaps communication will be more harmonious and frequent later. (y)

The next patch will bring content and will be free, many bugs are announced to be corrected and therefore implemented in this future version. We need to stop complaining all the time, it's boring...

Kinda like some try to squeeze water out of a stone.

I would dial back the hope of "a lot of content" though, unless they announce a dlc. Game been out of early access for over year and a half now. Best to hope for is more of the same they have been doing.
  12. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

He made himself a woman's breasts and now he passes himself off as a woman, but not as a man.
    The image is rather dark, but surely, there is facial hair there. So yeah... hard pass.... on him passing himself off as a woman.
  13. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Tell me, how many genders are there in the game?
    And can heroes change gender once a year?

What does gender have to do with how you dress?
  14. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Do you or your colleagues not get bored not doing anything in your job? Or is it that no one else is hiring?

Good chance many of those is now working on their new game... That is usually how it goes when a game is released.
  15. Gadheras

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Oh, those single sentence tidbits with such barebones plans to them that the stuff they added in the last 2 years 'falls' under that checklist? The same barebone checklist features from pre-release that lack the depth/QoL?
    • Auto-battle resolution? Just another change from a x3 to a x3.25 to siege? Is that the change they consider substantial? A change that will probably break the balance within a few in-game years testing, to be changed back in a patch 6 months later (console wait another year for that rubber band).
    • Companion 'variety'? Are they just adding another suffix and maybe some other middling stat template and calling that 'variety'?
    • Raiding changes? What exactly or towards what goal, no clue.
    • Settlement projects? No clue, it's been the same for 4+ years to date.
    • Diplomacy decision making? Lol.
    • Clan/kingdom lifecycle? That kingdom death change they made recently after we've been asking for 4+ years? Which doesn't really work as expected?
    • 'Mission atmosphere'? What does this imply? Just changing the dialogue of a quest and instead of collecting 500 grain, it's 400 grain?
    • Weather system? Took them 4 years to put this in and is still buggy/incomplete
    They can keep adding nice feature verbiage, but none of it has or comes with substance, even if you're saying that we should accept it even if it takes another 3 years to add in?

Majority of the games I got in my steam library never got a patch a half year after release. Why you would expect them to add things you want 3 years down the line, one and a half year after game was released out of early access? idk... Them saying they working on a 1.3 put them above majority of games released on steam in regard of post release work. They not giving people what they want, that is another thing. Then again different people desire differnet things. My wants wouldn't necessary be your wants etc.
Back
Top Bottom