Recent content by Erik_

1. Erik_

EU Other Completed CRBR Tuesday Battle Event

Team Name : 4e Régiment de Hussards

Team Tag : 4e

Type of unit : Cavalry / Anything available will suit us

Average number of players (+/-2) : 10

Type of registration (Regular or Once) : Once (possibly regular in the future)

I have read and agree to the rules. I'll accept any form of sanctions if i'll should broke the rules.
  2. Erik_

The Polans [Polans] [NA]

hot
  3. Erik_

The White Company - 4e Hussards - Est. 2015 [EU]

Thank you guys ! Will update the thread asap, add the roster and everything.
  4. Erik_

VI. Legion "Phoenix"

Good luck on Bannerlord guys !
  5. Erik_

The White Company - 4e Hussards - Est. 2015 [EU]

Welcome to the thread of the White Company We are a community that has been standing for five long years, acting on the Napoleonic Wars DLC of Mount & Blade : Warband as a cavalry regiment named the 4e Régiment de Hussards. There, we have managed to become one of the most successful and...
  6. Erik_

Moving Clan threads

That's a group, which cannot be moved.
    Got it, sorry. Need to get used to TW forums, they're quite different from FSE
  7. Erik_

[WC] White Company [EU] [Only chads aloud]

Your steam group was made a week ago. You've been riding around on NW the past 5 years, no need to lie on this thread.
    I was just stating that we've been an active community for 5 years. Don't make up stuff I didn't say.

Plus as I said, I don't care about you guys having the same name as us since we're not wearing the same tags.

EDIT: also added you on Steam not to flood your thread with a ton of useless posts.
  8. Erik_

Name has been taken the past 4 years, go fetch a new toy weasel.
    And we've been around for 5, sorry but you lose at this game.

We actually don't mind you around since our teams don't have the same tags. Just stick to [WC], we have [TWC] and that's fine by me.
  9. Erik_

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: The White Company
    Clan tag: [TWC]
    Clan region: EU
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/the-white-company-eu.235/about
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles): Taleworlds / Steam

Thanks in advance.
  10. Erik_

Name's already taken, feel free to check the date of the thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/the-white-company-eu.235/about

Also, not sure coming on my Steam profile with insults is the best way to start your way in this community

479e834d04112d91a73612113be908b7.png
  11. The White Company [EU]

The White Company [EU]

Welcome to the thread of the White Company We are a community that has been standing for five long years, acting on the Napoleonic Wars DLC of Mount & Blade : Warband as a cavalry regiment named the 4e Régiment de Hussards. There, we have managed to become one of the most successful and...
Back
Top Bottom