[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Website | Forum | Steam
TeamSpeak: 37.120.178.66:10000

We have decided to disband our Warband branch. We will continue to exist as multi-gaming clan and some of us will be playing Warband still, but we wont compete as a team anymore. We have also closed recruitment.

It has been a great six years, thanks to everyone who has been a part of our journey!

The server will stay online for the time being, so we hope you will keep coming there to play!

Server

The Guard of Istiniar runs a Warband-server named IG_Battlegrounds with 50 slots, that means space for 50 players. The servers location is in Paris, France. If you play on the server, please adhere to the rules shown below.

If you want to report someone who broke the rules, you can do so in this thread on our forums. If you need an admin you can also join TeamSpeak (37.120.178.66:10000) and ask for one or you can contact an admin on Steam.

If you want to appeal your ban, you can do so on our forums after reading the instructions in this thread.

If you want to read a more in-depth description of our rules and the administrative responses you can expect, you can take a look at this thread.

Rules:

- Respect other players; no insults
- No discrimination, racism, sexism or xenophobia
- No abusive language; no talk of rape, piracy or other criminal actions
- No impersonation
- No intentional team-killing or team-attacking (including punches and kicks)
- No glitching or abuse of bugs
- No recruiting
- Don't argue with admins (you may ask for clarification regarding the reasons of a decision, but you may not complain about it, question it or argue against it except on our forums)​

Outdated Clan Presentation

Banner%20Yellow.png

The Guard of Istiniar is a competitive European clan for Mount and Blade: Warband and a branch of the multi-gaming clan of the same name. The clan was founded in the later stages of beta testing, on the 20th of February, 2010 and was later transformed into a multi-gaming clan. The goal of the branch Guard of Istiniar (IG for short) is to have fun playing Warband in public and in organized battles. In the matches the Guard fights it follows a rather disciplined and strict approach. The clan has a fictional historical background, which can be used to supplement internal role-playing or in events such as the Battle for Calradia or EU campaign.

As of the 30th of March 2010 the clan has a Military and a Civilian Section. The Military represents the competitive aspect of IG. It's members need to have some basic skills, be active and participate regularly in trainings and matches. The Civilian Section is intended for players who take a more casual approach to the game, or those who are inactive due to a multitude of reasons like, for example, their job.

The multi-gaming clan is led by a President, assisted by an Executive Committee and Board of Directors. The Branch is lead by an Emperor (or by the Lord High Steward as is currently the case) who is assisted by several nobleman ranking from Baron to Duke. These nobles are elected by the whole clan and serve for a period of two months, after which they can be re-elected. Every member within the Guard has a right to vote for these nobles and, depending on his or her rank, on other matters as well. More information can be found in the respective Constitution and Charter.

Additionally to frequent training sessions, tournaments are held from time to time as competition amongst ourselves.

Matches

Banner%20White.png

Total: 99

Won: 77
Drawn: 3
Lost: 19

Total Score: 1206/541
(after match vs. Nameless)

Newest matches at the
top of the column.​
WNL Matches:
IG 5 - 11 Nameless
IG 3 - 13 AE
IG 9 - 7 SRC
IG 11 - 4 Nameless
IG 11 - 5 Legend
IG 16 - 0 Inquisition
IG 2 - 14 KURWA
IG 5 - 9 AE
IG 12 - 4 CoR
IG 11 - 5 Heroes
IG 16 - 0 SoE
IG 10 - 6 KHR
IG 14 - 2 oRP
IG 6 - 10 Legend
IG 12 - 4 Teutonic
IG 13 - 3 FIN
IG 11 - 5 DRZ
IG 12 - 4 Sbo
IG 6 -10 SoE
IG 8 - 8 KHR
IG 16 - 0 KD
IG 5 - 9 RNGD
IG 4 - 12 AE
IG 11 - 6 Unvanquished
IG 11 - 5 Bohemian
IG 14 - 2 Heroes
IG 8 - 8 Samurai
IG 2 - 14 AE
IG 7 - 9 DR
IG 4 - 11 RNGD
IG 8 - 6 22nd
IG 15 - 1 KoH
IG 16 - 0 STF
IG 12 - 4 Einherjar

[td]ENL Matches:
IG 11 - 5 Syndicate
IG 11 - 3 RNGD
IG 14 - 2 RRush
IG 15 - 0 CoR
IG 4 - 11 Trinity
IG 15 - 1 Bohemian
IG 12 - 4 Inquisition
IG 12 - 7 RNGD
IG 20 - 0 Bohemian
IG 17 - 3 RRush
IG 17 - 3 REF
IG 14 - 5 CoR
IG 20 - 0 CoR
IG 20 - 0 Bohemian
IG 14 - 4 WV
IG 13 - 7 DFD
IG 15 - 5 REF

[td]ENPL Matches:
IG 9 - 11 22nd
IG 13 - 7 REF
IG 6 - 14 22nd
IG 16 - 4 RS
IG 16 - 4 Bohemian
IG 14 - 6 WARBAND

[/td]

[td]ECS Matches:
IG 10 - 9 RNGD
IG 3 - 12 AE
IG 10 - 8 Legend
IG 13 - 3 Heroes
IG 11 - 5 KURWA

[/td]

[td]WWC Matches:
IG 14 - 2 Inquisition
IG 16 - 8 Teutonic
IG 12 - 4 CoR
IG 9 - 7 SRC

[/td]

[td]HT Matches:
IG 17 - 3 WV
IG 17 - 3 RN
IG 12 - 6 RNGD

[/td]

[td]Matches outside of tournaments:
IG 8 - 12 Calaquendi
IG 20 - 0 PE
IG 12 - 8 SoE
IG 20 - 0 Gothic
IG 13 - 5 KR
IG 17 - 3 sF
IG 4 - 16 RN
IG 19 - 1 sF
IG 15 - 5 DFD
IG 2 - 18 WV
IG 14 - 6 AB
IG 17 - 3 Teutonic
IG 18 - 2 RS
IG 19 - 1 BD
IG 18 - 2 RRush
IG 15 - 4 DRZ
IG 19 - 1 CoR
IG 8 - 12 DRZ
IG 15 - 5 EDT
IG 17 - 3 13th
IG 19 - 1 DRZ
IG 14 - 6 RN
IG 20 - 0 GI
IG 12 - 8 Einherjar
IG 14 - 6 CoR
IG 20 - 0 DR
IG 12 - 8 ZHG
IG 10 - 10 RS

[/td]

[tr]

[td]          [/td]

[/td][/tr]

Sponsors

For more information see our Sponsor-thread on our forums.​

Ad astra et ultra!

iyiw19p.png

iyiw19p.png

Designs on the very top courtesy of Archivist and Kovas. Some of the layout contributed by Tallie.

Salute. I'm no mercenary but if you ever need an extra for battles, just send word.

Calradia shall burn !

Hopefully you'll be able to realise what you wanted to do with your own warband.
Best of luck, if you need me (artwork, mercenaries, whatever comes to your mind), send me a message.

Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Hopefully you'll be able to realise what you wanted to do with your own warband.
Best of luck, if you need me (artwork, mercenaries, whatever comes to your mind), send me a message.

Thank you for the offer, Elric! I really appreciate it, as I wasn't sure how you would feel about my departure from AoFS.

mr.master said:
Good luck with the clan  :wink:

Thanks, WEe! :smile:

*bump*

The Hoboknights bid you welcome to the Warband scene!  This seems to be a well-organized clan, and is no doubt destined for success.

GUARDS ! bow down to the Khanate !

lol

anyways, can you serve as Khanate mercs in a special occasion i'm sercretly planning ?

Hethwill said:
anyways, can you serve as Khanate mercs in a special occasion i'm sercretly planning ?
Sounds interesting and I think we would be up for it. :wink: However the Guard shall wait and see what your plans are and decide then.

Back
Top Bottom