Recent content by dhowlett

1. dhowlett

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I take it that the above post is not ment to fix my problems.
  2. dhowlett

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hello, well I can't even get the game to get as far as the main menu. Here is what I have done:

Downloaded POP 3.2, extracted and copyed the folder over to my wb moduels folder so its in the same place as the "native" folder. Extrated the pop32_patch_1a files straight into the POP folder and over wrote a few files while doing it. Selected POP as my module on the splash screen.

When the game starts loading it gets to loading the loading screen with the load bar and half way through crashs saying:

"unable to open file: commonres\fur_armors_a_brf"

My system is most certainly caperble of handling wb also:

q6600 overclocked @ 3.2ghz
    Nvidia 285GTX
    4gb ram

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to get into this.

:EDIT:

Oh and I run w7 64bit
  3. dhowlett

Compatible with the new patch?

Hey this looks awesome (though you should really get your feature page sorted so its easy to find out what this mod actually is) and i was wondering if its compatible with 1.134? ********* Edit: Just found that it is ********* I suggest you change the "1.132" on the list of warband mods...
  4. dhowlett

Which mods do you use and why?

Hey, well the single player has stagnated for me a bit and I feel like trying some new mods but damn there is alot of them and so I was wondering what people would recommend? Tweakmb compatibility would be a huge plus.
  5. dhowlett

New way to increase campaign difficulty?

Not played in a long time but you can't level companions leadership, unless it was patched. This means they will never relisticaly get an army bigger then 50 odd. I personaly find my companions far more useful then that as they can each kill easily 20 people and sometimes much much more plus they have the skills that i don't level.
  6. dhowlett

How can I set my dedicate server's 'maximum_players' over 200?

Im guesing this is just some ****ty pc he's found in his house?
  7. dhowlett

Cav vs Inf in MP ( PvP vid)

666_ said:
    If any one is interested in more fists of fury click on the 3rd link below.

What the **** is that :S
  8. dhowlett

Cav vs Inf in MP ( PvP vid)

Where they furniture cabnets that were being thrown at him? I mean... where the **** did they come from? Reminds me of wrestling haha. Still, good show. If that happened in england everyone would stand and watch to be honest.
  9. dhowlett

Mosque to be built two blocks from the site of 9-11 attacks

I stopped reading the last few pages because Gidean is quite frankly making me want to commit suicide because there can't surely be any hope for the human race.

It is true that SOME, NOT ALL, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ALL but some Muslims are "sympathetic" to the terrorists and they are no different to people like Gidean.

That being said, these terrorists are not Muslim. They are no more Muslim then the crusaders were Christian. So you'd have to be ignorant as **** to use them as any sort of a refferance for what muslims are like.

The reason they are harboured in the middle east is because they are extremely powerful and either hold their own countries to ransom or have too many connections and bribes to be kicked out. I fail to see why you would be so ignorant as to slate the middle east for it.

The war is a joke anyway, all it's about is oil.
  10. dhowlett

UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

I certainly do! Everyone in the north in leeds uni takes the piss out of me for eating scones for lunch with jam and cream. yeah im a posh southerner. Deal with it btichs!
  11. dhowlett

Haha brilliant representation there. The British team- made of tea drinkers, scone smashers and drunks.
  12. dhowlett

North American Nations Cup Team

I'd like to be nominated so that I can team kill you all so the Brits win. Do we have an acord?

I do find it amusing, I came into this thread expecting a load of "America **** yeah" stuff and it was here. I went into the British one expecting a load of well..."tea" lol and both assumptions were spot on :razz:.

At least you lot have got an enthusiastic team. It appears Britian's team are only enthusiastic on the forums.

Also you don't have reapy or neih? Are they australian?

:EDIT:

Dirt_walters pic slightly scares me some what.
  13. dhowlett

I suspect when enough people actually commit them selves enough to turn up ontime so he can see how everyone plays.
  14. dhowlett

Siege Ladders Need to be Fixed.

The ai doesn't know how to use extra seige ladders. There are a few castles with them and they never use them.

It seems to me that there are just a few castles where you get the cluster ****. Because when I wrote my first post I couldn't help but think of one of the castles I seiged the other day where there was a cluster **** at the ladder. But then when I thought about all the other castles it usualy actually goes pretty smoothley up the ladder. They have done quite an improvement. Just a few tweaks needed really.
  15. dhowlett

Siege Ladders Need to be Fixed.

To be fair they are alot better on the ladder. They don't walk backwards on the ladder at all really. But the cluster **** at the beginning of the ladder sometimes still happens. I think you just need to tell them to go back up again.
Back
Top Bottom