Recent content by CronXer

1. CronXer

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

In later patches will you be able to have Flag bearers? with your sigil or banners on the battlefield?  :grin:
  2. CronXer

Cozur, if you would guess in which realese will you have the new armors??        :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  3. CronXer

bilwit said:
    61AfRFG.jpg

Awesome bilwit!!! <3
  4. CronXer

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Count of Flanders said:
    Tyrells or tullys? deciding to which house my next piece of armour will go to..
    Or perhaps even baratheon hmmm

Please do baratheons!!! would be awesome :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
  5. CronXer

Stannis is the one true king and heir to the throne BY RIGHT! I support him in to the last, not some lannister scum...
  6. CronXer

nice work flanders!! is it "only" you who make armors?
  7. CronXer

man im sad.. i was hooping to see the new armors in-game.. well well gj with all the rest nice work.
  8. CronXer

Dosent seem like the enw armors are in the game...
  9. CronXer

is the new lannister and starks armors in the new ver?  :razz: :razz:
  10. CronXer

Love the stark and lannister armors!! I hope you will make the armors from the serie/books to lords and kings!! So it feeles like a more realistic experience! good job!
  11. CronXer

Guys, i cant gear up my unsullied... i currently play ver, 0.8 and im the lord of gulltown.. Help? when i click on select gear i my gear in my inventory dosent appear.. there is nothing to give the unsullied HALP ME <3
  12. CronXer

I am a lord of the reach, and ive managed to take ruins of harrenhall. Many of the lords including lord mace tyrell thinks i should have the castle, but he dosent assign it to me.. ive waited ALOT of days.. what can i do to fix the assigning of fiefs thing
    :mad:
  13. CronXer

Kaampper said:
    CronXer said:
    I really hate that Renly died, otherwise i would have served him as a faitfull lord, and slayed that knuckelhead to king.. And becouse the game starts after his death the game according 2 me isnt complete..

:roll: Wondering why you want to serve and please a fag  :roll:

wow, why would anyone wonna be a lannister supporter when thats incest.. same **** only renly is a good man with his right to the throne
  14. CronXer

I really hate that Renly died, otherwise i would have served him as a faitfull lord, and slayed that knuckelhead to king.. And becouse the game starts after his death the game according 2 me isnt complete..
Back
Top Bottom