1. Cradoc

one eyed [OE] a suhh dude

Farming singleplayer karma.
  2. Cradoc

West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Go to Canada, not illegal anymore. Hmm
  3. Cradoc

#nobattlenobks

The modding side would have to as adaptable as Counter-Strike:GO(or any CS version tbh) to be hassle free. The ease of being able to join Zombie Mod, KZ, Surf, Community Deathmatch, etc. through the server browser and have everything work is what makes mods work in that game.

Still, I have to agree with Rhade on this. Maybe have thoughts on this later.
    #NoBattleNoBKS
  4. Cradoc

TMW Vitus.

Good guy, sad he had to go. You will be missed Vitus.
  5. Cradoc

Peppers said:
    Keep me proud Cradoc.
    :grin:

Also best game on sale

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/broforce
  6. Cradoc

Story is bad, but gameplay is good.
  7. Cradoc

Competitive Rebalance Tweaks

There is a massive difference in those games though. Dota2, HotS, LoL all have so many variables (think 50+ at least) that can be tweaked and almost have to be tweaked to make sure they balance it right. CSGO has many more variables to balance than Warband but they don't do nearly as many changes as a moba. I have always thought that Warband was closer to CSGO than any other game. I think most issues are due to the format of matches rather than the balance. There are definitely a few things that are a bit too strong, or not strong enough or not enough identity in the faction. But I think Warband is in an ok state. I wish there were some ideas that were not limited to certain skill sets (map making in general). It does not make sense to make Lust balance Warband further since Bannerlord is coming in some form (MP Alpha/beta) probably early next year, is my best guess.
  8. Cradoc

>local multiplayer

Dave fails again
  9. Cradoc

[NA] The Secession - Interest? (States vs. States) (Late April)

Juvenile said:
    i dont wanna play but i signed up wat do pls help????

You should trade your statesmen to other states and slowly slither away :fruity:
  10. Cradoc

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

wtf did I just unmute into
  11. Cradoc

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

One of these days I'll head over to the nuclear plant to clear out some terrorists. Carry on
Back
Top Bottom