Recent content by blackrabbit

1. blackrabbit

"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

recidivist said:
    One of the quest. I need help.
    How can I kill this 2 cave monsters with huge hammers. I shoot in one of them all of my khergit arrows from khergit bow ( sum it is 400 damage), and he still alive. Maybe elven bow is better but this river king don't drop this item. I only find a strenge helm with horns, and other classic stuff but not elven bow.

u have to shoot down 4 fire torches then u can kill mobs

the advantage of NPC commander setting is make ur troops has thier commander :mrgreen:

lost knight is one modder of this mod :mrgreen:  u can kill him in next version :twisted:  jorking
  2. blackrabbit

SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

soooooooooo nice... im impatient to play it... :mrgreen:
  3. blackrabbit

Munx said:
    guees that means I wont be getting the water gem or Sun horn anytime soon ey ? :razz:

Secret scroll ?? is that the reward for the clues or something ? cause I got all the clues but they dont make much sense seeing as there is no river pirate fort.

the scret scoll is gift of hidden clues, there five hidden clues that u have to find
    1, to build more then 35 relationship with borcha( drinking is a good way )
    2,after u find hidden horse market, u need to hit 1600 in steeplechase challenge or 80 horse archery
    3, this one u have to follow the main stroyline until u defeat a old man who belongs to dark knight faction
    4,  there is a girl in Zendar, she will ask a quiz, if u answer  correctly, she will give u one.
    5, get the mirro of truth then go to the city called Jerxxx (a city of rhodok), use the mirro and search in city(little hint: bunch of timber)

after u cellect all five clues, go to a swadian castle( dont know the English name, there is "death-skeleton" sit in the chamber)then use mirror and look up u will c 2 scarecrows upper there. throw stone from the right one -left one, follow this squence until u get secret scroll..DONT MESS UP the squence, becuase u wont get the scroll otherwise.

read scroll u will learn a POWERFUL KONGFU, use 100 times u will get other 2 of KUNGFU.
    x is the key to launch
    e is the key to restore the power (only for other 2, not for initial one u get)
  4. blackrabbit

desto said:
    camp near the lake, choose look-around faction in camping interface. then u have talk to ur teammate9(Madxxx i forget his name sorz). in ur dialogue, u can choose a clue about gem. after u will hear a strange sound, YES the gem respawn  near ur camp go for it. (the gem is easy to be found, just like a torch in the night)

but is there a way to know your in the right place cause i've already did this but nothing ever happened, i supose there must be some place where to camp exactly or maybe my game is bugged... i hope not cause i already made it to this step twice and both time i had to restart

anyway thank for the tips i'll continue to try

you r probably at the wrong position. i remenber it besides the one of rhodok village(cant remnber the name). u can try  to camp every rhodok village where near the lake.. :cool:
  5. blackrabbit

desto said:
    hi everyone, i'am havain trouble finding the second gem, can anyone help me, i know i have to camp near a lake in the south-west desert, but i've been looking there for a month (in game and stil didn't see it) can anyone tell me what i have to do to find it.

please and thanks in advance

camp near the lake, choose look-around faction in camping interface. then u have talk to ur teammate9(Madxxx i forget his name sorz). in ur dialogue, u can choose a clue about gem. after u will hear a strange sound, YES the gem respawn  near ur camp go for it. (the gem is easy to be found, just like a torch in the night)
  6. blackrabbit

Munx said:
    So there seems to be a problem after the battle of zendar:
    Before you choose sides the secret man tells you that you should use mirror of truth in the cave where you found ur gem, how ever I went there and mirror of truth didnt help anything, and the door in the dungeon is still locked. Also the mainline quest has not changed and still tells me to protect Zendar.

Some Help would be greatly appriciated, this is my second char thats stuck on the same area.
    after u defend Zendar, the main storyline is finish. wat the secret man tell u is not developed yet. I hope the next version will extend the story.
    as i know, after battle of Zaendar u should have 4 gems, no matter wat color it is .

have u found the secret scroll?
  7. blackrabbit

first u have to kill enough pirates. every time u kill one group of pirates u can get some money for zendar officer(forget his name), until u hit 00% of pirates kill. then the King of pirates will appear. screw him. the story line will update
  8. blackrabbit

eventually the English version of  “泡菜”is released.. this mod is awsome,  good stroy line and fantastic gears.  if u guys can find the secret line of this mod u will get a lose scroll of KongFu.. it is POWERFUL... :mrgreen:
  9. blackrabbit

SP Fantasy Second Age

it's better not to change the map. Because I want use Lord&realm siege pack on this :mrgreen:. if the orginal map of calradia  is changed, i cant use siege pack on it..sigh :neutral:
  10. blackrabbit

Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice, eventually it release.  thanx guys :mrgreen:
  11. blackrabbit

SP Fantasy Second Age

realy nice, cant wait for this mod. hope it will be released on the next month :mrgreen:
  12. blackrabbit

Musket soldiers Videos.........

lol...this is a Chinese MOD. the main feature of this mod is CUTE~~~~ well, most of you guys may cant stand this. there are a lot of pretty girls and cute stuffs in this mod.

像开阔者致意- - b
  13. blackrabbit

SP Fantasy Second Age

OH MY GOD A NAKED WOMAN.. good we will have a prostitute companion with 10 woudtreatman 10 surgery :mrgreen:
    well is this the part of function of whore :lol:
  14. blackrabbit

Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Krherit warrior beats everything in siege battle :mrgreen:
  15. blackrabbit

Please Nerf Khergit warrior!!!

I'm happy to c wat have changed in 1.405. Now i can lead the rebellion army to rush Khergit quick as bunny :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom