Recent content by 11thMS TheDoctor

1. 11thMS TheDoctor

Deceitful trait and Honor Trait

Is there anyway to get rid of the deceitful trait after one has acquired it in single player? Is there a way to raise your honor back up after executing four lords? Or is my game entirely done fore at this point? On a separate note, is there a way to get the other parties in your clan to follow...
  2. 11thMS TheDoctor

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this?

This flag wont stop flying off the pole. How to I get it to either stop moving completely or stat connected to the pole. How to I remove the animation from the prop so it is still and not waving. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938647453
  3. 11thMS TheDoctor

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

Hey, I have been working on a revamp to the patch of Festung Breslau released last year and I have almost finished; however, all the maps are still pretty bad and I am not the best map maker. I was wondering if anyone wanted to either really teach me how not to make an awful map or if anyone wanted to help contribute to the mod by making different WW2 maps. I need some from both the Pacific and European theater including Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Stalingrad, D-Day, etc. If anyone would like to help me the current version of the mod is at this http://www.moddb.com/mods/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts/downloads/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts-10 Any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone doesn't want to fully make new maps, just redoing already existing ones would be amazing.

Japanese are coming soon.
  4. 11thMS TheDoctor

Festung Breslau Expanded Fronts [Newest Patches Working download]

Hey, I have been working on a revamp to the patch of Festung Breslau released last year and I have almost finished; however, all the maps are still pretty bad and I am not the best map maker. I was wondering if anyone wanted to either really teach me how not to make an awful map or if anyone wanted to help contribute to the mod by making different WW2 maps. I need some from both the Pacific and European theater including Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Stalingrad, D-Day, etc. If anyone would like to help me the current version of the mod is at this http://www.moddb.com/mods/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts/downloads/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts-10 Any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone doesn't want to fully make new maps, just redoing already existing ones would be amazing.

Also I will be fixing the bots so they are actually dressed the correct way without horses.
  5. 11thMS TheDoctor

WW2 mod maps

Hey, I have been working on a revamp to the patch of Festung Breslau released last year and I have almost finished; however, all the maps are still pretty bad and I am not the best map maker. I was wondering if anyone wanted to either really teach me how not to make an awful map or if anyone...
  6. 11thMS TheDoctor

maater66241 said:
    Do you know when people are on? I went on today. There were people. 3 hours later, I went on. No one was there.
    It is all random, usually mid to late afternoon EST, but not many EU because I have only 1 NA server and 0 eu. If someone hosts an EU it would help.
  7. 11thMS TheDoctor

Festung Breslau Expanded Fronts [Newest Patches Working download]

MOST UPDATED VERSION!!! Like NaS's foreign intervention this is an extended timeline, as it contains items and units from later in the war!!! The creator of the original version and the amazing creator of the tanks!!! : Mat Beserker Creator of the M1 Garand : Brawn Creator of the model for the...
  8. 11thMS TheDoctor

maater66241 said:
    I also saw a version in moddb. Is that the new one also?
    yes that is the same thing, just alternate download sites
  9. 11thMS TheDoctor

randomcode said:
    can you upload one to google drive or media fire? thanks

Here is the new version https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzDHYIvBmq1uNC1fNnRkYVlWbUE/view?usp=sharing
  10. 11thMS TheDoctor

Flying bullet animation

kalarhan said:
    11thMS TheDoctor said:
    ok thank you, I am also using a gun as a musket (two different guns) and whenever it is shot it leaves a purple see through log like thing where the bullet lands. Any way to fix that?

Don't think you understood my post.

1) What module are you using? Each one is different, and you may be using one that we don't even know about

Native
    NW
    MBF&S
    Mod XXXXX

2) Some mods replace the crossbow model/animation/sound with a fake gun. That way the bullet is a "arrow/bolt" with a new sound. You may be using a real gun, depends on (1).

Can't say more without those answers, have fun modding!
    native
  11. 11thMS TheDoctor

Flying bullet animation

ok thank you, I am also using a gun as a musket (two different guns) and whenever it is shot it leaves a purple see through log like thing where the bullet lands. Any way to fix that?
  12. 11thMS TheDoctor

Flying bullet animation

I am making a few client side edits for something and I wanted to change what the pullet looked like while it was in the air. Unfortunetly there is no flying bullet 3d model in the BRf. So where do I go to change it.
  13. 11thMS TheDoctor

New Server!!

maater66241 said:
    You put up a server? Nice  :smile:. But the problem is that I can get the latest version. It's because I haven't updated and the links don't seem to be working. Could you please give me a link so I can get the latest version of this mod? Thanks.

At the moment I am also working on some sort of patch for it. It would include the addition of a few US army items to the Russian team and the renaming of the Red army ot allies. I am also adding new firing/reloading animations and sounds. (Ill get you the link later today). If Matt (original creator) hadn't given all his files to a new dev team and if the new dev team hadnt quit then I would be able to add whole new factions but because he did I am limited to what I am able to add. (ill get you the link later today)
Back
Top Bottom