Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount and Blade 2 BannerLord- I assume this patch hasn’t made it to Xbox yet from what I’ve seen. My game crashes very very often. I am on Xbox Series X and it freezes and crashes going into towns or villages. When I’m roaming around, going into battle, or even just sitting paused. Screen will freeze and then bring me back to the home page. If it had been a few times I wouldn’t care. But I could be playing for say 8 hours and it will crash at least 3-5 times within the 8 hours. Freezes when saving and takes like 2-5mins to save. The game gets laggy from time to time and fast forwarding gets very jumpy. I see blue coloring when doing sieges. Game crashes when I do the going into the keep mission. Also gets very jumpy and lags a bunch during sieges. I know you are all very busy and hard at work and I am so thankful that you all made this amazing game, i thoroughly enjoy this game and play it for hours, i mean hours and love everything about this game and are excited to see everything else that comes to this game! But please look into the issues, my fiancé is even noticing how much this game crashes. :/ I am also very new to visiting and or using Forums and discussions so I am very sorry if this is too long and not in the right forum. I am a noob.

Thank you very much for taking care of multiplayer, your effort is very important to us and is appreciated - dodging made matchmaking a very difficult experience for a month, now it is much better

MMR and balancing still need to be addressed though

New maps.
New hairstyles.
New faces.
New weapons.
New horses.
New armours and helmets.
New troops/equipment.
New siege equipment.

Edit: As it is now, all playthroughs end with the same army compositions and equipment for me. It gets dull.
Give us the ability to recruit minor faction troops from taverns, also the ability to hire minor factions (and recruit lords) more conveniently through messengers.

It's quite ridiculous for the circumstances of a lot of these crash fixes; it's good they're gone but I swear half of them are the same X>Y crash from 2-3 years ago.

It's not even "Fixed the crash" for how specific they are but even less so with "Fixed a crash"; since it will still crash for the same circumstances. Just from yet another issue that we'll find 'fixed' in the next patch half a year from now. A bit pedantic but honestly, did everyone that work on the game engine already quit, and it's just all 'recent' new hires rushed in from job agencies 'testing' the development of this game?

Thanks so much team for the continue efforts!! This is great work, and I appreciate it as I know that others do. One question, there was a defect that would prevent, at times, clan members from being assigned to certain roles, i.e. quartermaster, scout, medical, siege. Can you advise if this was addressed or is it still open?

When will we have a list of available commands? A lot of commands are not working, Only the commands for main character are working like adding focus and attribute but adding an item or troop are not working anymore. I tried to use help at the final command to know the ID's for items, it didn't work or trying to give points to other party character did nothing, I tried the command and nothing happen, no errors or a mistake writting the command.
I'm still in 1.2.7 gamepass version...

Thanks so much team for the continue efforts!! This is great work, and I appreciate it as I know that others do. One question, there was a defect that would prevent, at times, clan members from being assigned to certain roles, i.e. quartermaster, scout, medical, siege. Can you advise if this was addressed or is it still open?
For this error u need to leave companions in taverns and talk to them to assing roles. the only companions you can choose directly are family members.

On PS5 the only error I get is when I attacks a marine raider hideout and the screen turns yellows but the mission can be played.

Fixed a crash that occurred due to adding the daughter as a companion in the Notable Wants Daughter Found quest.
............ but we have not been able to recruit the girl since some patch a year or more ago, no ?

Piconi, this old "exploit " was THE way to pick up good - looking ( eventually, via " re-rolling " ) companions. It even felt like recruitment, with a bit of a back - story, may have been the quite interesting real purpose of this otherwise typically banal quest. Please, can TW rebuild the recruiting "twist" into this quest now ?

( Yes, I was, once, able to create a clan of glamazon redheads ................ sigh )

Last edited:
Crashes, friendly fire, rampart bugs, decision-making bugs...and do you call them small bugs or small fixes? Many here don't know anything about it because they've never coded in their lives, we know that, but still ... Talking about "small fixes" must really be dishonest, these were really important and annoying bugs...

Back
Top Bottom