[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

nedsat said:
Dear visitors of IG_Battlegrounds,

We have now added a procentage based class limit restriction to IG_Battlegrounds. The limit at this very moment is as following: 100% infantry, 35% archers and 100 cavalry for each team.
These class limits are in no way set in stone and are still subject of change should we not like the outcome. These limites are not implanted because we do not like archers and/or archer players but because we feel the extreme number of archers there sometimes is on the server when it is highly populated, is unbalanced class-wise and overall less enjoyable.

We will continuously evaluate the outcome of this change and all of your feedback either here or at IG's forum is very much appreciated.
Nice! Can we post feedback in this thread, or is there a specific more appropriate thread on the IG forums?

I definitely think class restriction ( or should i say shooters restriction ) is necessary for a good and pleasant gameplay.
Now you'll have to find the proper setting for balanced battles. It is obviously too early to say if  35% is fine or not, so i'll tell you my opinion on it in a few days.

nedsat said:
Dear visitors of IG_Battlegrounds,

We have now added a procentage based class limit restriction to IG_Battlegrounds. The limit at this very moment is as following: 100% infantry, 35% archers and 100 cavalry for each team.
These class limits are in no way set in stone and are still subject of change should we not like the outcome. These limites are not implanted because we do not like archers and/or archer players but because we feel the extreme number of archers there sometimes is on the server when it is highly populated, is unbalanced class-wise and overall less enjoyable.

We will continuously evaluate the outcome of this change and all of your feedback either here or at IG's forum is very much appreciated.
Great news indeed

Golradir said:
Nice! Twas getting worse and worse, last week ago 25/30 sarranids were archer ;_;

How much can you exaggerate? How is it even possible that one team has 30 players when the server is maximum 50 people.........

+Varsung+ said:
FINALLY!!! Hate gettin shot into pieces by 20 Vaegir archers when I attack Port Assault as Swadia!

Exaggerate pls.

I don't mind the restriction, I do mind the excessive exaggeration though. I don't think I've ever seen a whole team go archer or crossbow on battlegrounds. What makes people cry is when there's about 40-100% archers.

I agree with shema, i rarely saw 90% of archers in a team ( fortunately ) , but for me the traditional spam-archers begins at 50%.
One archer for each inf-cav, that's really too much. So i would say 35% is fine but this is still too early to be objective.
One thing i can say for now: i love those 10-15 infantries units marching together on open fields, it's really refreshing !

Don't agree with the restriction at all!!

You decide to do this after 3-4 years...the server is nearly always full and now you decide to "fix it"? It is not broken!

When I join, I like to think I can play any class I want but now that I can't, I may come on but if I decide I wanna be an archer and can't i'll just leave the server now.

A sad day on IG as far as i'm concerned

Asgeir said:
I agree with shema, i rarely saw 90% of archers in a team ( fortunately ) ,
Is this close enough?

Green guys are archers or in this case crossbowman.
mb543.jpg

tadpole said:
Don't agree with the restriction at all!!

You decide to do this after 3-4 years...the server is nearly always full and now you decide to "fix it"? It is not broken!

When I join, I like to think I can play any class I want but now that I can't, I may come on but if I decide I wanna be an archer and can't i'll just leave the server now.

A sad day on IG as far as i'm concerned
and delay round like a prö  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom