Help me - huge bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord_killzor

Hello. I completed all quests where i start from a child. Now it told me IMPORTANT : PRESS C! But if i pressed , i made all my skills to 0 but weapon points are 102 left. I can't press done and i can't go back on map too! Help me pls!

Did you start as Gutts? or as the male or female? Usually this is only a problem if you play for too long before hitting C.

didnt you want to disable the Character window for the first quickbattles anyway? (as gutts)
because when you hit C too early, playing as gutts, you can't leave and you have to restart the game.

I definitely did want to disable the character window.  But unlike inventory I couldn't find an operation character_key_pressed or the like.  And at the same time the trigger I had that was supposed to automatically take you to the character window turned out to not work.  That is probably what happened lord Killzor you have to press the C button on the map screen.  If you press it during a quickbattle you get stuck.  I just tested it out in the current version and it all worked.

omg i completed the all quik missions as male.. 14 or so and wasted 40 minutes :sad:.Now i must restart them

I am sorry about that killzor.  Actually if you want to blow through them really quickly just hit tab at the start of every battle.  It will say retreat but you will skip to the next battle.  I'm going to give all the characters free weapons_master skill to prevent this from happening.

Back
Top Bottom