SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Rockwell said:
Who said the mod is dead?) We continue - too slow, yes, but the process is a life and the result is a death, right? And if seriously, you can download the starting ported to Warband beta-version 0.12 of the Civil War in Russian clon-mod.  This is just a new beginning, but at least you can kill some White officers and drink "horilka" with Makhno:

http://yadi.sk/d/tkUeHPUQ5ia4Y

It's very hard to determine if Rockwell is secretly doing something or not doing anything at all...

I've been keeping track of this mod's porting over to Warband ever since before I registered as a user here and I first discovered this mod. Russian/Soviet history is something I'm especially fascinated with and I hope to see an update on this soon.

BobTheViking said:
I've been keeping track of this mod's porting over to Warband ever since before I registered as a user here and I first discovered this mod. Russian/Soviet history is something I'm especially fascinated with and I hope to see an update on this soon.

Yea, Russia is a  big place lots of things can go down.

come on Captain "One Day"! Are you going to show yourself and at least let us know that you've either stopped working on the mod and it is dead, or will we one day be able to enjoy the fruits of your labors?

Back
Top Bottom