The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Finished Neon Genesis Evangeline today

My face whilst contemplating its its meaning
images

I think I'm going to watch "Now and Then Here and There" next.

Which evangelion series did you finished? Original anime one or the remake ovas?

Anyone watching No Game No Life from newest season? I think its fabulous. :eek:

Ubsilon Xeforian Cioss said:
Which evangelion series did you finished? Original anime one or the remake ovas?

Anyone watching No Game No Life from newest season? I think its fabulous. :eek:
I think the story is interesting, and the main character reminds me a bit of Lelouch in terms of deviousness.

Watched and finished Madoka Magica a while back, and I'm glad my friend forced me to watch it. It was well worth watching.

Been watching Gosick for the past three days and finished it today. *wipes away tear* So good! 17 episodes yesterday... Yeah. I didn't do much else...

Anyone watched Sidonia no Kishi? 3 episodes in and it's pretty well paced and faithful to the manga, with the added benefit of being less confusing visually than the manga. Win win.

I also liked how the show described what would happen if you send a group of 4 teenagers to fight a merciless alien after 100 years of peace.

It's very Japanese, mechas and giant space tentacles.

Jokes aside, I like the animation quality and world setting. I predict it's going to be one of the top animes I'll follow during this season.

Kazzan said:
Has anyone else read 'The Gamer' a korean manhwa? Found it oddly entertaining and am now waiting for the next chapter to be released.
I do. It seems to hit the right switches for me.

Also, on the Black Bullet anime. Is it me or did they actually made an anime adaptation that has more mature art and a darker theme overall surrounding the story? But it seems like the anime skipped a few important bits that makes the story better. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom