database of oppinions, lords honour

Users who are viewing this thread

Chair

Regular
two questions i couldn't find answers on(may have botched the searches now that i think about it...anyways)

first is there a way to know a towns or lords oppionion of me without actually going to the town or meeting the lord. so far the best i can find is the friends/enemies list which isn't especially helpful, and is only for lords. i can know if a faction likes me, but not the individual lords or king without going to talk to them.

second, is there a way to tell a lords honour. they seem to know if i am honourable, and like or dislike me because of it but i haven't found their honour mentioned. best i can see is their renown from the ingame help

i'm hoping there is some menu i just haven't found that gives you access to this kind of information, i actually have a lot of other things i'd like to be able to look up, but are likely in the same place, but if these bits of information aren't in, they won't be either.

If you look under the "Reports" button you can find your faction lords. It will tell you roughly how much they like you although not the exact number.

I don't think it shows the personality of the lord.

You can also look at the Quests wiki and check the Lord's name. It should tell you approximately how much they like you. I don't think this works for towns. I think honor may be posted here, but, actually, probably not...

I've been thinking about this as well and was considering submitting a mod request for an informational addition to the forementioned "wiki" game pages to cover it.  It'd be great to see a visual real-time representation of the kingdoms tree-graphed with the kingdom name, capital city and king as the header, the lords and their holdings underneath.  This would also be an easy way to see all of the kings and lords activities and locations (i.e. imprisoned by [noble @ location], at war with [noble @ location], beseiged by [noble @ location], who they are hosting (claimants included, perhaps heroes in city?) or visiting [@ location], etc.) which all seem to be common knowledge anyways and are reported in the ticker thingie or easily found out.  It'd be great if it could include thier renown, honor and disposition towards you, as well as that of the villages.  It may be a lot of info for a page, so it could be indexed by kingdom.

I'd do it myself if I had any clue how to, or the time to learn, but I have niether.  Most of the info is already in the wiki, just not well organized visually, and I assume that would make it easy...?

What you think?

Baxder said:
I've been thinking about this as well and was considering submitting a mod request for an informational addition to the forementioned "wiki" game pages to cover it.  It'd be great to see a visual real-time representation of the kingdoms tree-graphed with the kingdom name, capital city and king as the header, the lords and their holdings underneath.  This would also be an easy way to see all of the kings and lords activities and locations (i.e. imprisoned by [noble @ location], at war with [noble @ location], beseiged by [noble @ location], who they are hosting (claimants included, perhaps heroes in city?) or visiting [@ location], etc.) which all seem to be common knowledge anyways and are reported in the ticker thingie or easily found out.  It'd be great if it could include thier renown, honor and disposition towards you, as well as that of the villages.  It may be a lot of info for a page, so it could be indexed by kingdom.

I'd do it myself if I had any clue how to, or the time to learn, but I have niether.  Most of the info is already in the wiki, just not well organized visually, and I assume that would make it easy...?

What you think?

while that sounds good if i understand you correctly, i'm not sure it need be so elaborate. that would definitely be helpful, i just mean if anyone undertakes it i would aim low, just get the information out there,then try to place it in a more user friendly representation, rather than aim high and have the limitations of modding, time or something else get in the way. Really this is the kind of "polish"(although i consider some of it essential) that the developers should be responsible for, but thats as much of a dig as i will make. really disappointed to see its not there already, but if someone can add it, it would be very cool and useful.

I've made a mod request along these lines at MBX.  If you like the idea, please let them know!  I also included a Wiki mod and trade-route generator according to this post, so also throw your support behind that if you like.

If he is an honorable noble he will say something like "you look like a good woman/man" or something else
The problem is, I think this is all random. Lord Mirachaud(whatever it spells) and Ryis both got some honor in the last game. When I started another character, it changed somehow

Back
Top Bottom