My face is a Girl, but my body is guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Gigillicious

Recruit
Hiya guys, I'm not very good with english, so please forgive my grammer, I moved to america from spain.

One thing I've noticed and that bothers a lot are the girl clothes (or lack of).
I am a girl, and I play as one, so when I see my female face on some guy body with massive overly big clothes, It looks very odd.
They could be the same clothes/armors, but on a girl they should be downsized to fit her body, as opposed to being so overbigly.

If I'm not clear,  this is what I mean.

Night Ninja said:
I wouldn't mind seeing scaled down pieces for the (generally smaller) female build, but adding boob bulges and waist curves is pushing it.

^THIS is exactally what I'm meaning!

There would be some obvious exeptions to this rule, but plate armor is the only exeption I can think of right now. Boobies dont show through solid metal like that.

Maille is unisex. Anyone can wear the same shirt of maille, if it's not too small (or too large). Other things, like plate, would be made specifically for a certain person at their request. Keep in mind, during this time period, women were often treated like crap if they weren't of the nobility, and those that could afford to get proper gear and equipment wouldn't dream of it. It wasn't their place to take up arms and fight alongside men, and thus it doesn't make much sense for there to be a plethora of top-end gear made specifically for women.

Though I do see your point, and so as to not discriminate against women, I'd suggest a rework of the armors in the game so that there is a distinct difference between males and females when wearing armor.

However, fantasy **** can get thrown out the window, because armor is supposed to cover and protect you, not look stylish and provocative.

Orion
Thank you for your feedback

I think the Armor should at least Conform a bit to the body of a girl. You might not know, but girls have curves, not flat chests, broad shoulders, and muscly, squarish torsos. And I know you know girls have boobies that would show at least a little.  :lol:

I think the male body (in game) is very well made. But it doesnt look like a girl body. But it is used as one anyway.

I'm embarrasing myself trying to get my meaning right.  :oops:

I have to agree that even though most armor is pretty much unisex that there should be some differences in how it appears on a woman vs a man. It doesn't have to look like it came out of the armory of Victoria's Secret to suggest femininity. Actually one thing that bugs me in some other games is the overuse of the 'chain-mail' bikini class of armor. Its humorous once in awhile but it shouldn't be the standard  :???:

Some models are altered for female character (though dresses are not changed for male character, the cross-dressing rhodoks still haunt me in my sleep -sorry ArakDemonBlade) and have been done tastefully, some are not, though they still might be in the future.

Maille tanktops would defenately be a turn-off for me, let alone chainmail bikinis...

The kind of woman built for fighting isn't likely to have a small frame. As has been mentioned, a woman's figure is also much less noticeable under armour. Light Leather or the Mail and Plate works well though as they're pretty slim (too slim for a male).

Light Leather also = dead after 3 bolts to the torso while making a charge against a line of Swadian Sharpshooters. Yeah. Personally, the badly shaped figure distracts me, but I have no problem as long as I can survive a few arrows and nicks from swords long enough to hack down more of my opponents.

Zilberfrid said:
Some models are altered for female character (though dresses are not changed for male character, the cross-dressing rhodoks still haunt me in my sleep -sorry ArakDemonBlade)

Wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't also have beards...

Yes. Wearing 'feminine' armour i.e. boob bulges, chainmail bikinis gets you a quick trip to the graveyard.

I wouldn't mind seeing scaled down pieces for the (generally smaller) female build, but adding boob bulges and waist curves is pushing it. You don't wear armour to look good, you wear it so that the bastard who's trying to stick his blade into your kidney doesn't succeed without a lot of effort. :razz:

Generally, females who fought wrapped their mammaries as tightly as possible as they can get in the way quite often, so you wouldn't really see the difference between the torso of a male clad in armour and a female clad in armour. The broader shoulders can't really be helped though.

All armor models in game are slightly remodeled to fit the female body - on some, it's more noticeable than others, but it's definitely present on all armors.

:lol:

Bikinis are coming!  :lol:  (background music playing Baywatch theme song)  MeestYk dancing "I will survive" song.

Pam Anderson's back in a chainmail thong in view Hassel with a big smile in a plated kilt  waiving his hand to her.

(To be continued)

Night Ninja said:
I wouldn't mind seeing scaled down pieces for the (generally smaller) female build, but adding boob bulges and waist curves is pushing it. You don't wear armour to look good, you wear it so that the bastard who's trying to stick his blade into your kidney doesn't succeed without a lot of effort. :razz:

THIS is exactally what I'm meaning! Thank you! Agree 100%

Gigillicious said:
Night Ninja said:

THIS is exactally what I'm meaning! Thank you! Agree 100%

I'd be very happy too  :grin:  MeestYk does the "I will survive" song.

1-0 for the girls

MaB should have something called gender period if it's going to propose there are 2 genders you, the player, can play.
Playing a female makes absolutely no sense since male and female looks pretty much the same.

Having said this,  would you want many game reviewers stating that it is possible to play either gender at the character selection only to see no difference whatsoever?  I highly doubt it.  :roll:

I'll conclude that this thread is worthy of the devs attention to decide it a good addition to the game since I notice that not many modders are fond of  the idea and rather stick to dark ages customs.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom