[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm going to say Pjoo. He's too damned quiet. Only pops up to make sure he isn't replaced and doesn't say anything we don't already know.

Bugman said:
I'm going to say Pjoo. He's too damned quiet. Only pops up to make sure he isn't replaced and doesn't say anything we don't already know.

It's because you know everything that is not so obvious. :/

Pjoo said:
Bugman said:

It's because you know everything that is not so obvious. :/

Aww diddums...

Give us a LoS or something. I want some more out of you.
Or are you lost without your packy?  Needed LHG (Arcc) to hold your paw?

Oi Pjoo! Don't you walk away from me young man. You ain't helping your case here.

Also, a little more out of Nash would be nice, though I admit I don't consider him wolfy/deamony. We have the Female Deamon and a werewolf left. I wouldn't be surprised if Pjoo was one.

Also, whats everyone's thoughts on the female deamon. It was generally accepted she couldn't kill but now she's turned around and fried Arcc. Can she kill or does she steal attacks? That would work I suppose. Slept with a werewolf on day 1 and then used its power to kill Arcc. Or maybe its like a herbalist's wolfbane. Sleep once to drain power, sleep twice and you kill as opposed to drugging.

It's a forum game, read the sign up threads for the rules, you can't just start playing though, you have to sign up. You can't post if you haven't signed up so kindly leave.  :lol:

Im back from the wedding.

I assume the female demon uses the powers of the person she sleeps with. ie- if she sleeps with a person with a role she assumes that role for the night.

Buggy asked us for our thoughts on the female demon. Thats what I assume her powers are. I could be wrong though.

Or maybe I am spot on and saw through Villys disguise. Slept with someone who could steal the first night, with a werewolf the second night....

I don't see how that could work, as the werewolf attacked killed buggy, then was killed by the female demon. If the female demon could assume the werewolf's role, there should have been another attempt (one that didn't indicate the actions of a packmate).

Nash said:
I don't see how that could work, as the werewolf attacked killed buggy, then was killed by the female demon. If the female demon could assume the werewolf's role, there should have been another attempt (one that didn't indicate the actions of a packmate).

I meant use the powers the stole from the victim against the victim. Since a werewolf has the ability to kill the demon would take that power and kill her "lover".

Again, just my personal theory. Ask Locke if you want the exact role.

On returning to his usual spot in the bar, Hersen threw himself down onto the leather sofa with a glass of brandy in his hand. Wiggling around to find the most comfortable position, he noticed something small and hard poking him in the side. He got up, grumbling as he did so, to find a small bottle of amber liquid in a fold of the leather. Taking it out, he read the scruffy label. It read, 'Protective Elixir', as well as some tiny writing he couldn't decipher. Had that potion giving snail left him it like the Galantamine? He could only assume it had. Reading the back there was some writing he could make out, and reading it, a smile of relief grew on his face.

Hersen has found the
Protective Elixir.

Small and hard poking him in the side? I think he found Villy's ****.  :razz:

I'm going to guess The elixer can be given to one person and protects from attacks. One of us is safe tonight.

Oh and...
Vote: Pjoo

Back
Top Bottom