Visiting an under-siege enemy city?!

Users who are viewing this thread

MBfanss

Recruit
Well, this is my first post in this forum.  I really hope making a good start... :mrgreen:
:oops:
Once, I was a lord of the Vaegirs, having war against the Nords.  I was told to follow my King for a siege in Wercheg.  While our groups of Lords were waiting(sieging Wercheg), I approach Wercheg for entry.  I choose to disguise myself, but failed.  The guards recognized me and I needed to fight.
At first, I would like to escape, instead of fighting those guards.

But then, I found that the door of Wercheg was closed (due to the siege).  As a result, i could not escape and needed to duel with all those guards. Luckily, I won and left.

:arrow: However, i'd like to suggest that the city should ban all entry while the town is under siege.  I dont't think that, in real cases, normal citizens could enter or leave the city so easily while it was under siege.  Or if the options of "entering the town" remains unchanged, could there be any tips to tell players how to escape(maybe by jumping)......

Please kindly think of my suggestion. Thanks :grin: :grin:

Remarks: I have not yet upgraded to 0.952 when I come across this problem.  But I don't find any related changes in that version.

@MB: All good ideas! Hopefully something like this is in the works.

DamienZharkoff said:
This goes with my post about enemie lords NOT being able to refresh their barraks while your f*** sieging the city

As of .903, a besieged city's food supplies would be replenished every time any party entered it, even if it was a neutral caravan or a lord party from the city itself just taking a 10 second run outside to visit the Privy Council. That is messed up. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom