[AURORA] Earth 2015 - Race to the stars!

Users who are viewing this thread

That depends on what lesser scientist you have compared to others :p
If the others can also only have 10 labs per project max. Then it doesn't matter that they have more.

Need some of the diplomatic deals confirmed before I can proceed. Please, remember that both sides of any treaties or deals MUST confirm that fact to me via the usual PM's, ie keep the same title as before so that my inbox stays in order.

Almost a week. How we doing on this? Gotta bust in some skulls to get diplomacy in?

In the future can we give people no more than 48 hours to hold up the game?

Eternal is busy screwing his girlfriend and Ulf is drunkenly wandering through the wasteland that is Sweden. Hopefully I'll get PMs from them in the next few days. Orders I can always fudge but diplomacy is kinda important.

Jhessail said:
Eternal is busy drunkenly wandering through his girlfriend and Ulf is screwing the wasteland that is Sweden.
I like the way this reads more . Conveys the same information, but only better.

Okay, diplomacy squared away for now, game can continue. Unfortunately I am stuck at work for few more hours but I'll start crunching the turns once I get back home. Especially since SR:HK now supports alt-tabbing fluently...  :party:

1st MARCH

Shao Xiao Feng of China announces that the secrets of TN Theory have been unlocked. China starts multiple projects - converting conventional industry to construction factories, mines and fighter factories, construction of automated mines and expansion of her R&D facilities.

Henning Spranger of Germany announces that Duranium armor is now unlocked.

26th MARCH

Sigrid Trautmann of Germany announces that Magazine Ejection System - 70% Chance is now unlocked.

6th APRIL

Olivia Ballesteros Dueñas of Mexico announces that the secrets of TN Theory have been unlocked. Mexico starts three project - conversion of conventional industry into construction factories and mines, and building a Mass Driver.

Curiously, USA starts construction projects as well - expanding her R&D facilities, converting industry to construction factories and mines, building a Spaceport and stockpiling infrastructure.

16th APRIL

France adds an Low Tech Armour division to her forces.

26th APRIL

Kijimuta Taya of Japan announces that Fuel Storage - Large is now unlocked.

11th MAY

Théodore Pilat of France announces that Geological Survey Sensors is now unlocked.

16th OCTOBER

Olivia Ballesteros Dueñas of Mexico has had to retire from science due to failing health. Her labs have been divided between the other three notable Mexican scientists.

1st NOVEMBER

France is in economical trouble and her production facilities have had to scale back operations.

26th NOVEMBER

France adds an Low Tech Infantry division to her forces.

11st DECEMBER

Hosokaya Wazuka of Japan announces that Construction Rate 12 BP has been unlocked.

11st JANUARY

German Bobe of USA announces that Magazine Ejection System - 70% Chance has been unlocked.

16th JANUARY

Henning Spranger of Germany announces that Shield Regeneration Rate 1 has been unlocked.

6th FEBRUARY

Théodore Pilat of France announces that Active Grav Sensor Strength 10 has been unlocked.

16th FEBRUARY

Catherine Chenault of France announces that Pressurised Water Reactor has been unlocked.

1st APRIL

Romanovna Vavilov of Russia announces that Mining Production 12 tons has been unlocked.

6th APRIL

Mexico opens the first functioning Mass Driver on Earth.

11th APRIL

Sigrid Trautmann of Germany announces that Magazine Feed System Efficiency - 75% has been unlocked.

6th MAY

Tereza Keller of Germany announces that Additional Maintenance Storage has been unlocked.

Germany is in debt and production is curtailed.

6th JUNE

Vas Ovchinnikov of Russia announces that Terraforming Rate 0.0012 atm has been unlocked.

Kijimuta Taya of Japan announces that Additional Maintenance Storage has been unlocked.

6th SEPTEMBER

Encarnicion Urbina Serrano of Mexico announces that Pressurised Water Reactor has been unlocked.

11th SEPTEMBER

Riley Ivans of USA announces that Fuel Storage - Tiny has been unlocked.

16th SEPTEMBER

Trinidad Cervántes Ornelas of Mexico announces that Geological Survey Sensor has been unlocked.

26th NOVEMBER

Hosokaya Wazuka of Japan announces that Shipyard Operations: 5% Time/Cost Saving has been unlocked.

16th DECEMBER

Agathe Barnier of France announces that Terraforming Rate 0.0012 has been unlocked.

30th DECEMBER

Théodore Pilat of France announces that Beam Fire Control Range 10,000 km has been unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom