[NA] Avalon HCRP

Users who are viewing this thread

Lunakat

Recruit
I am happy to announce that NA Avalon HCRP will be open for public shortly. We wanted to give North American players  an HCRP server with active, unbiased and uncorrupt admins in it. Currently we are featuring a map by Av3nger which is Realm Divided with advanced scripting for your RPing and gaming pleasure.

Avalon HCRP Server is located in the North Eastern part of North America with 200 slots.

Our server features the following scripted system:

- Players can use the banks to deposit/withdraw their gold
- Gold, Items, Location, Faction saving

Web based log access for admins for ease of helping players which shows:

- Item movements
- Who loots corpses
- Player attacks/Who got attacked
- Players who attacked animals or mounts/mount damage on players.

Currently, I am seeking for admins to help me run the server.  Please feel free to apply if you think you would fit the HCRP Admin role.

Hope to see you all there soon!
Luna

Avalon HCRP has the following Ruleset and explanations for both players and admins.​

OOC and IC

1. OOC means Out-Of-Character. Meaning anything said is not to be taken IC (In-Character) so if I was to be role playing fishing with a friend I would type “//” which indicates the chat is OOC that I will “// Be right back”
2.All global chat is considered OOC.
3.If you are still confused about the concepts of OOC and IC, please do not hesitate to ask staff about them.

Characters

1.Character names must be a more or less realistic name from the middle ages.
2.We encourage everyone to try and be creative.
3.Names which are obviously considered as "troll names" will be kicked/banned, this is up to the discretion of the staff
4.Players with invalid names will be warned and kicked from the server, rejoining with the same or similar invalid name will result in further action being taken against you.
5.Child characters (Under 15) are marked by adding C_ before the character name.
6.Child characters may not carry heavy and two-handed weapons or polearms, heavy bows and crossbows, nor wear heavy armors and helmets.
7.Pregnant female characters can be marked of with a P_ and have similar restrictions to child characters.

Metagaming

1.Metagaming, which is the usage of information obtained through OOC means IC, is strictly prohibited. Using information obtained from Steam or any other medium that is not local (Q) IC chat may be considered meta.

Powergaming

1.Powergaming, is the failure to act as a realistic human would.
2.This includes, but is not limited to extremities such as having some sort of supernatural power to things as simple as overpowering multiple people after being wounded with your hands binded.
3.Forcing things OOC that affect IC is considered Powergaming unless said otherwise.

Wounds

1.Wounds have to be roleplayed; not roleplaying wounds is seen as powergaming and can lead to an enforced CK for your character.
2.The minimum amount of time required for wound roleplay is 15 minutes.

Character Kills (CK)

1.Character Kills are permanent; logging back on that character is now allowed.
2.Character kills must be consented by both the player of the character to be killed and the player of the character killing them. If consent is not given then a member of the staff must be contacted to enforce the CK.
3.If a CK request is accepted, then know that you can be CK'd in the attempt as well.

RDM
1.Randoming will be harshly punished.
2.It is illegal to attack people without a proper RP reason.
3.If you wish to ambush a group/assassinate someone, or anything else that would require an attack without prior roleplay, contact staff and get it approved before doing so.
4. If the target of your ambush is a staff member, ask another admin for permission to avoid meta.

Combat Logging/Logging to Avoid RP

1.Logging out from a fight or hostile situation is strictly prohibited.
2.Logging out to avoid a poor RP event to your character is also prohibited and can result in an enforced CK.
3.Please allow up to 10 minutes after a hostile or dangerous RP situation that you have fled from concludes before logging out. IF you are spotted by a hostile party before the ten minutes are up, the timer will reset.

Wars

1.A proper RP reason is needed to declare a war, if you are not sure your reason is legitimate, ask staff!
2.Wars can be cancelled or voided by the staff team if the RP behind them is seen as invalid.
3.Quick Skirmishes may be declared with valid RP reasons to avoid an outlaw rating, however, keeps may not be captured in skirmishes.
4.Please be aware that wars and skirmishes may have serious RP consequences. Additionally, after a failed war attempt that does not get one's characters killed, 24 hours must pass before retrying a full-scale war declaration.

Official Factions

1.A faction can apply for official status via a forum application. They may then add the tags "*O*" to their faction name to show this status.
2.Official factions may not be taken over without  valid RP.
3.No RP takeovers or wars may occur against official factions that do not have at least five of their official members online on the server.
4. If a faction is deemed worthy and has had official status on a prior RP server of note, it may inherit this official status.

Posters

1.Please keep posters out of global chat!
2.There will be an IC section of our forums for the postage of posters.

Global Chat

1. Global is meant for light chatting, if it gets out of hand or too spammy, mutes will be handed out. Relogging to unmute oneself will result in a temp ban.

ERP or Erotic Roleplay

1.ERP may permitted in a private setting. 

Glitching

1.The exploitation of server side bugs will be very harshly punished.

Staff

The backspace chat is for communication with the players in the need of assistance.
Do not spam the Staff Chat with messages; The staff has read it and will come soon, but sometimes they are busy too.
Please include your faction color so we may get to you as quickly as possible.
Lies against staff members will not be tolerated and will be met with a ban.
Admins have a right to take action deemed necessary that may not be listed in this ruleset for the benefit of the server and to keep RP flowing smoothly.

Banking systems are in place due to the fact that players nowadays, whether you like it or not, have gotten used to and demands a banking system. So, we adapt

I like it, the people playing are nice and not completely mindlocked on rdm like in the more popular ones. It's more about securing prosperity and general welbeing in the region and roleplaying while doing so.

One thing though that made me feel sad was that you start out with 100k in the bank! Goodbye any meaningful character build up or sense of progression. Just why? The moneymaking is generally pretty fast anyway.

harlehus said:
One thing though that made me feel sad was that you start out with 100k in the bank! Goodbye any meaningful character build up or sense of progression. Just why? The moneymaking is generally pretty fast anyway.
Happy to see the kind words, but I wanted to address the quoted comment.  Did you start with 100k on the HCRP server? I know on the normal Avalon you do start with that much, but we changed it and you shouldn't have started with that much in the bank.

If you could let me know, I would appreciate it and address the situation asap.

Back
Top Bottom