[Werewolf] Deathfondle - Lurker Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
I did, but I think I would have arrived at more or less the same conclusion as they had already. His posting style is erratic and strikes me as haphazard and too reliant on information obtained through aggressive prodding and tainted with preconceived notions about players. I'd still be willing to vote for him, but I'm not willing to risk a no-lynch for it now.

I'm confused who you're talking about here. Because your text says Whoopin but it really sounds like you're describing Xardob over the last 12 hours.

Just something for you to think about whilst you eat those crackers  :???:

Also, lynching ejnomad wouldn't have automatically ended the day, it would have put us into twilight. ejnomad wouldn't have been able to post but he's made it pretty clear he doesn't want to. Rest of us could still talk until Aust closes up shop.

AWdeV: Just do it. This is getting ridiculous  :neutral: 

AAAAAND that's time. He already said he didnt want to say anything beyond the cliché "youll regret this" so I dont know what was even ghe point here.

You better be right aboug this, llandy.

VOTE:EJNOMAD

[me=AWdeV]kicks the stool[/me]

HOTGODDAMNIT NINJJANDY

AWdeV said:
You better be right aboug this, llandy.

I'm right. Even though i'm a ninja, I'm right. And I wish Whoopin had posted his **** earlier because maybe others would have been more convinced and we wouldn't have had the inanity that's been the past however many pages.

[me=Pharaoh X Llandy]gives a cookie[/me]

Grmblmmbl umi skeot from 2 to 8 so Im going to add some more z's.

Wake me if theres a vile force of darkness on the front step.

Lynching Vote Count of Day Two.

Code:
AWdeV				0	( - )
FlyingFishy			2	( Ejnomad  Ativan )
FrisianDude			0	( - )
Xardob				0	( - )
Nipplemelterina			0	( - )
Whoopin				2	( Comingwinter  Xardob )
Vermillion_Hawk			0	( - )
Sootshade			0	( - )
ComingWinter			0	( - )
Pharaoh X Llandy		0	( - )
Magorian Aximand		0	( - )
Ejnomad				7	( Llandy  Whoopin  FlyingFishy  Magorian  FrisianDude  Sootshade  AWdeV )
Adaham				0	( - )
Orj				0	( - )
Ativan				0	( - )
NO VOTE				1	( Nipplemelterina )

The shouting and chaos in dining hall continued well into the night, with the executioner's crossbow swinging from target to target as the crowd changed it's mind again and again. In the final hour of the discussion, Stalkob 'AWdeV' snatched the crossbow and pointed it at Kobem 'Ejnomad', "It's him, it must be!" "Shoot him!" shouted Gatal 'Llandy', "Just do it!"

The badger bone crossbow bolt struck Kobem square in the heart, soaking his tunic with blood immediately. He fall flat on his face, causing the bolt to pierce through his back. The dwarves waited... but there was no change. Not even a hint of fur or night beast influence.

Kobem 'Ejnomad' has been struck down!

"I don't think it was him." said a dwarf to host of irritated faces.

He was the Fisher (Villager).

Please have your night actions PMed to me by Midnight of the 20th.

Unsatisfied with the execution and growing melancholy, it was sure to be a long and restless night for the remaining souls. This long night turned from dreary to terrifying as roars emitted from the dining hall and corridors.

No dwarf dared exit to investigate. Even when the morning arrived, each left his room cautiously. Bag-eyed from exhaustion, physical and mental, the ten met in the dining hall to report their findings.

First, the dining hall itself is in a shambles. Broken furniture and blood swept across the room, even a broken pot of honey, but no sign of a corpse.

Second, the corpse dragged into the dining room by the search party. Throat torn out like the rest... but it's a terrible beast. An offense to Armok, a melding of panda and dwarf. Everyone else is accounted for and the corpse was found at his door... so it must be Xardob.

He was the Butcher.

This token of victory, despite the dubious circumstances, reinvigorates those melancholy dwarves.

"Death to the werebeasts!"

The OP will be updated and a deadline set later. Forgive any poor typing, I idiotically misjudged the deadline and set it for the middle of my shift instead of my day off so, yeah, phonemeltering may have taken place.

original

---

edit: @ Austropaio: Everybody loves my gifs  :roll:

Anything else to say CW? Or are you happy just staying comfortably away from actually lynching people?

In any case that's a nice result, but it doesn't help me shake the feeling that we, or just myself maybe, are completely off the track with the hunt. Even though I decided to stick with my previous judgement, the way the end of the day progressed made me feel really weird about my primary suspects. However, the narration does seem to indicate that there are indeed two different packs that ended up clashing, though no clue what exactly happened to the other kill. This complicates trying to figure out who the other wolves are based on Xardob's interactions. I'd like to guess Magorian ( :razz: ) for a packmate, but at this point I actually feel like I should prioritize going through everyone whom I'm not particularly suspicious of yet.

I'll get to researching other potential suspects, but in the mean time does anyone feel the same way? Aside the obvious fact that ejnomad was innocent, do you guys feel like the discussion yesterday was in general focused on the wrong people?

Well now. This is interesting.

There was only one kill this night but two in the previous one. Does this mean Xardob was a "pack" by himself? Or, if he had co-conspirators, that one of them was blocked? I'm leaning towards Xardob having been a solo-villain and that there might be another small pack opposed to him. It's possible the other "pack" is also a solo-villain, I guess.

A thought just occured though. One based purely on the setting's lore; would Xardob have been a converter-type villain? Like a vampire? Because in dwarf fortress anyone who gets bitten but survives the attack has a goodly chance of turning into the creature himself.

Hmm, nah, probably not. He had a kill last night and it would be a bit much to have a kill and a converter ability. It's likely the other pack just offed him before he had a chance to maul someone.

Sorry for the stream-of-conciousness dealio here. I figured I'd write down my thoughts so as I don't lose them.

Another thought;

I suspect the blocker is part of the other "pack". He stank of blood in the narration I got after the first night, which is iffy. I'd wager the other pack gets 1 kill and 1 block per night and they'd then probably be 2 people, right?

Shame about Ejnomad, Llandy.

Damn, two ninjae.

SootShade said:
. This complicates trying to figure out who the other wolves are based on Xardob's interactions. I'd like to guess Magorian ( :razz: ) for a packmate, but at this point I actually feel like I should prioritize going through everyone whom I'm not particularly suspicious of yet.

I'll get to researching other potential suspects, but in the mean time does anyone feel the same way? Aside the obvious fact that ejnomad was innocent, do you guys feel like the discussion yesterday was in general focused on the wrong people?

I don't know. I don't think we were focused in general on the wrong people (except llandy, as it turns out) but I also don't think Mags was packy to Xardob.

I'm not saying I trust Magorian all of a sudden but I don't think we can use Xardob's late-day buddy-buddy behaviour as a reliable indicator for packy'ing with Magorian. He was after all also cozying up to Ejno last day and while I did see some packiness between X'dob and Magax last night; Llandy saw the same between Xardob and Ejnomad.

Another thing though; what the hell was up with that stalling business, Nipple?  :neutral: Wanted off the bandwagon because you knew he was going to turn out innocent?

Back
Top Bottom