[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Twilight Zone (DOOMSNIGHT)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was referring more to your reason, and you made it quite clear, so I doubt you did it by accident. However I do realise it was in Vodens part of your LoS, so i'll let it pass. I was just pointing it out.

Locke Foreer said:
Why is no one willing to admit I have solid points on Nari? Am I going crazy or what. I'm starting to not care if the villains win. In the end at least you'll all have to admit that I wasn't being cocky at all.

Your points aren't solid or conclusive, obviously Nari COULD be bad, but do you really think he'd have both a class and a role that can kill? If you want to be helpful, try to be more objective, there were times I was convinced Villy was bad for reasons similar to the reasons you're using now, and he ended up being innocent.

Concentrating all your effort on one person, and going too far with it, will only make things worse for you.

There's a chance of just about everyone being a villain, just like there's a chance of just about everyone being innocent. I see no reason to lynch Nari, when there are more suspicious people around.

Anyway, the Reaper can daykill, I am curious as to why he's waiting. Perhaps he is one of our lurkers, or just busy, which would mean he could be either trooper or Voden I guess.

I will Vote: Voden

and

Green vote: Trooper

Two people that oppose Nari both get killed over night. I'd say that makes him a much higher priority than everyone else. No one's even discussing that. I give up. There's no way I can get 5 votes on Nari. But I will still prove myself by tomorrow. It's a huge risk letting Nari get away, mark my words. MARK THEM!

By the way, if you want  me to prove my innocence or you were just villains attacking me, then Blue-Vote: two names of who you see as trustworthy and either of them will receive info proving my innocence.

For Vulkan: The reaper has already killed today. I've also though that Voden was worth greenvoting. Can't remember who said it but apparently Trooper has been offline for a couple of days, so it just looks like he's not interested. Would be a bit of a waste to kill him. What do you think.

Also I recommend anyone else to greenvote Voden. Lurker that he is. If he's innocent all we're losing is a possible villain suspect. Narraws down the odds.

Show me your innocent. I've already proved my innocence, and with my role (can't give away much) and the cross (protection against villains) the information would be safe with me.

It has to be two people. Has to be. If no one else objects or votes then I'll let you choose who else you think is innocent and either of you will receive info tomorrow/through the night.

Okay Locke, I'll Green vote: Voden. You're right, if he is a baddie (don't think so, I think he'd be more active if he was) we're lucky, if not, no loss.

And the reason I want Naridill to choose who to kill, is that we prolly ain't gonna get five green votes on one person in the near future (I think).

Aye, as was Tarrant (Or whoever else was killed).

But he can kill in the day as well, and he hasn't killed yet today.

VOTE COUNT TWO (DAY 3 - 9 SOULS, 5 TO BANISH)

TSN: 1 (Lamjoe)
Voden: 1 (Vulkan)

There seemed to be harsh debates of deciding who was going to be promoted, lots of finger pointing of ball droppings and buck passings.

Mr. Aryndil: "Alright Ill make a deal with you Locke, how about you wont get promoted."
Mr. Foreer: "OK great, sounds good because I really believe you earn the position. Deal."

The two businessmen stand up from the meeting table and seal the agreement with a handshake.

Mr. Foreer: "Thats a mean grip you got there, pal..."

Mr. Aryndil: "THANKS!!"

The lunatic shout blasts the glass of the building's windows, your ears and thick glass are shattered. At the same moment Naridill rips off Locke's right arm at that shoulder with a violent upwards tug. You cover your ears and grab hold of the table and brace against the cold winds as you witness Naridill abuse Locke with his own arm... and now his leg... and...

Naridill makes a run for the elevator with some Locke parts, but the doors dont open and he rams into the metal face first - ending the action abruptly.

Oracle was destroyed by Naridill

Back
Top Bottom