[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Twilight Zone (DOOMSNIGHT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Naridill said:
Thus spake Nosferatu said:
We need nabbing the reaper to be the priority but there is no way to tell one villain from another. If it's an exponential thing we are hosed but my guess is that it is a 50% chance each for two attacks or 100% for one kind of thing. Since the reaper has killed mostly experienced players, he is probably also an experienced player. I know when I was hunting for the DA that I found myself looking mostly at experienced players. I was sure it was either koc or oubliette.

50% for each of two kills? That seems a lot more likely. But if it turns out to be the Expo-Reaper from the deepest crevasses of Hell, then we're banged. Let's just hope not.

As for you, TSN, you've got a bit explanation to do. If there's the Reaper and then the Chosen One - there's no more room for over-powered special people, unless each side has two. You've told use you're almost all-powerful - so either you're bluffing or you're the Reaper.

I didn't say that I was all powerful. I can't kill anyone for instance. I am also the best target to send oracle visions to, but the oracle does not trust me for some reason. My purpose here has mostly been completed now that oubliette is dead, though. I should have made it clear it was a stupid idea for tarrant to kill me or oubliette, but I knew he would not listen. Now we have lost a lot of power we could have used to clear out the villains.

Actually I find your quck response a bit supsicious. You are showing a lot more interest in the game than normal, making me wonder if it might be you.

I am guessing it's you, KoC, or trooper.

Lamjoe said:
Well all I found out during the night is that Tuckles is not the DA. He might be something else, buts hes not the DA.

Well, that makes no real sense. I had hoped tarrant or the orcle would clear up your status, but apparently no.

I will vote:lamjoe. Not sure how I have given him a free ride so far. Maybe he is the reaper after all.

I guess my point was that you are quicker than normal. I am always quick, if the update comes during work anyway. Lamjoe's response was a bit suspect due to its quickness, too, and what he said is even more non trust inspiring.

Maximilian: Naridill: it seems you're the only one except for me who's been really suspicious of Nosferatu. Since I can't keep this, you can.
Maximilian hands Naridill the shield.
Maximilian: I hope it'll do you some good.

Oh, and Naridill, we can't tell.

Finally, for the first time in my two werewolf games, someone trusts me. :grin:

I'm not saying Nosferatu's evil, just thad either he's manipulative and arrogant, or evil, or something inbetween, and as a result, I don't like him. I don't like how he reacts to every suspicion with "Then you're prolly evil" or "you're dumb for suspecting me", and often times his answers are so deviced, that people drop their charges out of fear, it seems.

Oh, and it was hot german cow sex.

Inferior because of being a Dane? Comeon, we litterally owned you norwegian pigs for ages.

But enough of the racial discussion.

... Waddya say we lynch Nosferatu? I mean, what have we got to loose? He said he's mostly played his role.

Yeah, I didn't vote either, noticed?

I just meant "think about it", because I think there's something bad about him. What if we won right now? (of course we'd have to kill the rest of the reds)
What if he IS the DA or reaper?

Of course.

What do you think about lamjoe? I don't find him suspicious. You, Oubliette, and lamjoe are some of the only ones whose sincerity and good intentions I have never doubted.

I can't see why people suspect him.

Oh, and I can't wait to see Nosferatu's reaction to my thoughts about offing him :grin:

My purpose as an exorcist was fulfilled, but it makes no difference now that oubie is dead.

But now it all makes sense to me why bulle did what she did, given her role.

He wanted to allay my suspicions.

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I am loathe to come out and say it. Vulkan can explain without fear of banishment.

Aye, sorry for taking a while, was busy as always.

Here's what happened: Oub was the DA, TSN turned him last night into a hero. But unfortunately the reaper decided to kill Oub, who would have been useful to us, now that he was a good guy.

I will post the PM in a few moments.

Whoopin said:
I guess I will exorcise oubliette.

You have successfully exorcised the Devil's Advocate from the possessed hero.

Oubliette is a hero now and doesnt know the identities of the villains.
Cool!

Ok, so does that mean I can PM with Oubliette now?

This is the entire PM.

As you know, because of the link I have been in contact with TSN since day 1, when I decided to use my ability.

Back
Top Bottom