Well that was weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

shoshuro

Sergeant Knight
So i got my Pendor Kingdom and one of my original vassals was Sir Alistair (promoted from companion). He was *****ing though all the time when i awarded fiefs to other Lords so i indicted him for treason. He joined the Empire and when i was at war with them i captured him and while he was a prisoner in my party in the dialog options there was an option to rejoin my party. Later on he joined Ravenstern and after many many days while visiting a town i saw this:

K2X7n2o.jpg

So i took him to my party and he has the "Count" title which looks kinda funny, gave him a knightly kite shield and he uses his own banner!

ps: yea i stripped some of his original equipment as punishment before kicking him from my Kingdom :smile:

shoshuro said:
So i got my Pendor Kingdom and one of my original vassals was Sir Alistair (promoted from companion). He was *****ing though all the time when i awarded fiefs to other Lords so i indicted him for treason. He joined the Empire and when i was at war with them i captured him and while he was a prisoner in my party in the dialog options there was an option to rejoin my party. Later on he joined Ravenstern and after many many days while visiting a town i saw this:

K2X7n2o.jpg

So i took him to my party and he has the "Count" title which looks kinda funny, gave him a knightly kite shield and he uses his own banner!

ps: yea i stripped some of his original equipment as punishment before kicking him from my Kingdom :smile:
yea i stripped some of his original equipment as punishment before kicking him from my Kingdom
thats why he came back he wanted to be stripped moar look at that helmet and shield he wants to be punished  :twisted:

I don't really like him, all he does is ***** about the other companions. So I just recruit him, steal his equipment and then tell him to go away.

Back
Top Bottom