This made my day ... A random comment on the PoP Nexus Download Page

Users who are viewing this thread

I was as usual just checking like I do every couple months or so how is my beloved PoP doing, after my last banners and other retextures I did for my custom game I drifted apart due to RL, but like a clock every couple months I return for a new game/hero iteration (currently playing as a Veccavian Uncut sticking to their "official" gear/tactics/stats) and then ... browsing the latest comments in the Nexus, this made me laugh so hard  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lostxsoul8o8 1 kudos 180 posts

I love this mod, It has great story, great units and gear.Overall this mod is great. but i have a few reasons why i think it also sucks.
1. Enemies are overpowered - A small band of soldiers manage to tear my army of about 200 appart, and there were only like 25 or 50 soldiers, idk what group attacked me, i think it was some forest people? 
2. OP Armies - 900 or 1000 f***ing soldiers?!?!?! Are you f***ing kidding me? A band with that many units? They terrorize my people! How the f*** can I take care of those jerks? My Warband keeps fleeing away at the sight of the army. f***ing Nerf them down please!
3. That Achievement system - Yeah I got dishonored by cheating, are you kidding me? You wanna know whos cheating? the f***ing large band army thats who.
4. Hidden Town - Yeah that town thing is bugged out.

Just lost it at "Forest people" XD

Cheers!

o/

cablependor_zps29ae736e.jpg

Funny how in my playthrough it's the exact opposite. Most bandits become pushovers by the time you get a 40-50 man army (which especially if you merc out, can be very early) . Unique spawns get trounced by faction armies, and often times I encounter a severely weakened one which I can deal without much hassle.  I got 3 qualis drops by day 350! I'm actually considering tweaking the unique spawns to make them more numerous but I don't know if that will break my save or not. I remember screwing around with settings in Floris caused my vassals to have 600-900 man armies out of the blue.

My biggest concern right now are certain factions getting utterly destroyed before I get a chance to fight them as an independent kingdom!

lostxsoul8o8 said:
1. Enemies are overpowered - A small band of soldiers manage to tear my army of about 200 appart, and there were only like 25 or 50 soldiers, idk what group attacked me, i think it was some  forest people?

uZye1oK.jpg

Dragonchampion said:

Is that a thing?

Is there a list of all the achievements somewhere?
[/quote]yeah, get captured 10 times you get this achievement first playthough of this game I got it in under an hour **** was ****in' funny as hell

Makes me laugh when people say about nerfing aspects of games. No, just become better at playing it then lol.

I'm no master of M&B, quite often mis-swing in combat due to adrenaline and getting over-excited in battle. But I can still survive against forest people (I'm assuming he means Bandits). Unless it's the Noldor he ran into. Quite the different story early-on, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom